J.B. Conway has been a Police Officer since 1998. He is passionate about a few things: his kids, sports, and anything Disney! The Disney passion really ignited when he brought his kids to Walt Disney World for the first time in November 2006 when they were 1.5 and 3.5 years old. Visions of the castle through his children’s eyes created a turning point in his life.
Always having been a very creative person, Conway turned to writing as an outlet. He began working on a book of poetry after 9/11 called Crime Scene Lyrics which was published in 2002. It consisted of over 100 poems and 205 haiku. Mouse of Zen ( established 2009) is an all encompassing title chosen to derive from both Disney roots as well as a sense of well-being and calm that is true to ancient Japanese haiku. The inspiration he finds in his kids and the feelings and emotions found in Disney Parks inspires his haiku creations. He tries to emulate how romance and beauty connect with Disney memories in a way to which others can relate. The joy he finds in bringing Mouse of Zen haiku to the public brings to the forefront his hope that there is, and continues to be, an audience out there looking for Disney inspiration in a 5/7/5 format.
Tell your friends ~ please share:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)