The Disney Moms Panel is currently accepting applications for the 2014 panel. We’ve seen several of our NDMs become members of the panel in the past and hopefully we’ll continue that tradition this year.
Back in 2008, Disney began that panel as a way to answer guest questions since planning a Disney vacation can be an overwhelming experience. This year, Disney is looking for experts in the following areas:
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Vacation Club
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex Youth Team Events
To apply, you need to
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Be familiar with Walt Disney World® or Disneyland® Resort and visited either Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort at least once in the last 12 months. If applying to be a Disney Cruise Line®, runDisney®, Disney Vacation Club® or ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex® Team Sports panelist, you must have experienced that vacation within the last 24 months.*
- Be fluent in the English language.
- Be able to complete at least approximately 10-20 written responses per week.
- Provide their own opinions and feedback on Disney vacations.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort during dates to be specified between approximately December 11-18, 2013. (Detailed dates will be confirmed with Panelists following the search & selection)
- Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, must not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, and must not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries. In addition, participants must not be employees, contractors, advisers or consultants for, must not hold more than a de minimis ownership interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of, any entity of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries which owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake or Seminole Counties, Florida.
- Not be currently employed in the travel, hotel or theme park industries (including being a travel agent or consultant); and not be an immediate family member of, or currently reside with, people currently employed in the travel, hotel or theme park industries (including being an immediate family member of, or currently residing with a travel agent or consultant).
Disney has said they will limit the number of applications in each area. Applications will be accepted through September 13, 2013 so get your application in today! The process is pretty simple – just answer several questions in 100 words or less.