Fans Can Burn Rubber as Animated Characters from Popular Disney XD Shows “Phineas and Ferb,” “Gravity Falls,” “Mighty Med,” “Kickin’ It,” “Lab Rats,” “Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja” and “Wander Over Yonder”
Disney XD has announced the launch of the “Disney XD Grand Prix” racing-game app for smartphones and tablets, which will have Disney XD fans revving up for victory with their favorite characters in a variety of high-octane game modes. The app is live now in the Apple App Store and is coming soon to Google Play and the Amazon Appstore. The regular price will be $2.99, but it’s currently available for .99 cents for a limited time.
Game highlights include the following:
- Racing as popular Disney XD characters, such as Phineas, Agent P, Wander, Lord Hater, Dipper, Waddles, Randy Cunningham, Steve the Llama and more
- Picking from a variety of pedal-to-the-medal vehicles, including Phineas and Ferb’s Coolest Coaster; Kaz and Oliver’s Mighty Med 4×4; Davenport SFC; Wasabi Dragon Dragster; Randy Cunningham’s Ninja’d-Out NomiRocket Bus; Wander’s trusty steed, Sylvia; Grunkle Stan’s Mystery Shack Golf Car and Mr. Tank
- Choosing from five distinct Disney XD-themed worlds: “Phineas and Ferb’s” Danville, “Gravity Falls'” dark forest, “Mighty Med’s” hospital, the “Lab Rats'” underground facility and the “Kickin’ It” boardwalk.
- Five item pick-ups: Rocket, Boost, Banana, the Boot, and Shield ,
- Three race modes: Single, Cup and Elimination Races.
- Three challenge modes: Boost, Missile Mania and Coin Collect