It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed! Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
BIG NEWS – We have a OUAT contributor! Read Jen’s recap post about OUAT every Monday & share your thoughts, too!
- #OUAT: Season Four, Episode 2. “White Out” – Recap with NDM Jen and share your thoughts, too!
- OUAT: Season 4, Episode 3 PREVIEW! – A sneak peek at “Rocky Road,” Season 4, Episode 3 of “Once Upon a Time”
- Hocus Pocus – Disney Family Adventure Move Night – NDM DonnaKay sets us up for spooky family time with everyone’s Halloween movie favorite, “Hocus Pocus!”
- New “Inside Out” Teaser Trailer – New teaser trailer for the Disney Pixar movie, “Inside Out” starring voices of Amy Pohler and Bill Hader.
- Pumpkin Art – Wordless Wednesday – NDM Lucinda A. shows us that Disney takes art to a new level.
- “Mickey’s Pirate Adventure” Stars Dick Van Dyke As Goofy’s Grandpappy – October 10, 2014 – Disney Legend Dick Van Dyke guest stars as Goofy’s pirate grandpappy, Captain Goof-Beard, in a special music-filled episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
- Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Announced – Before it’s season even started, a second season is in the works!
- New Canadian Lumberjack Show At Epcot – Have you seen the new Canadian Lumberjack show at Epcot?
- Getting The Kids Involved In Planning The Perfect Trip – Have you ever let your children help plan your family vacation? NDM Aleisha shares how her little one gets involved in family vacation planning!
- “Big Hero 6” New York Comic Con Sizzle – See the sizzle reel for “Big Hero 6” released at New York Comic Con
- Story Time Favorites With NDK 10-10-14 – With the upcoming anticipated release of “Frozen: Sing Along Edition” on November 18, 2014, Disney Books is releasing the storybook “Frozen Sing Along,” to be on shelves this TUESDAY, October 14, 2014.
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: