Being a Walt Disney World local does have a few downsides. We have Annual Passes, but because we are locals, we would have no need for Disney’s Magical Express or be able to use the Free Dining promotion. 🙁 So for all of you that are ready to book your vacations, now is the time! Have you used Free Dining before? I have always seen mixed emotions on whether or not it is worth it. Some people love it, others think it’s a waste. Tell me what you think. Here are the offer details. For sake of disclosure, the links below go directly to the official Walt Disney World website. There are NO affiliate links. Just sharing good news 🙂
Get a Free dining plan when you purchase a non-discounted 6-night/7-day Magic Your Way package that includes a room at a select Disney Resort hotel and tickets with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option.
- Book Through
July 10, 2015Valid Travel Dates
- August 28 – October 2, 2015
- October 25 – October 31, 2015
- November 8 – November 19, 2015
- December 15 – December 21, 2015
(Disney’s Port Orleans Resort—Riverside is excluded from travel October 25 – December 21, 2015.)
- Theme park ticket(s) with Park Hopper or Water Park Fun & More Option
- Dining Plan (Disney Quick Service Dining Plan with Value Resort hotel packages; Disney Dining Plan with Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resort hotel packages)
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Tickets and Options must be used within 14 days of first use.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Advance reservation required.
- Children ages 3–9 must choose from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some table-service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Excludes alcoholic beverages and gratuities.
Length of Stay Requirements
- Minimum – 3 nights
- Maximum – 14 nights
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Offer excludes campsites and 3-bedroom villas.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.