Wasn't a typical Disney fan growing up, really not familiar with the movies, characters and/or theme parks. Was a DC Comic fan. Was with the birth of my daughter that I was introduced to Disney. For some, it 'all started with a Mouse.' For me, it all 'started with a Mermaid.' I learned of the Disney films and characters through her eyes and now am a die-hard Disney fan. Been a Disney Vacation Club member since 2003 and get down to Walt Disney World twice a year and Disneyland/Disney California Adventure at least every other year. Am a HUGE Cars fan, reason Disney California Adventure is my favorite park. Radiator Springs is like stepping into the film for me. I ran a website on the Walt Disney Classics Collection from 1997-2012 when the line was suspended. In 2007 I started my blog. When not visiting the parks and collecting Cars diecast, am a Controller for an accounting firm in Pittsburgh, PA (home of the Penguins, Pirates and Steelers).
One morning while having coffee before getting ready for work, the sun was shining through the windows, and our collection of Disney pillows in this room caught my eye. Since it made me smile, I thought I would share it with you.
How has Disney made you smile lately?
Tell your friends ~ please share:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)