It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
Did you know that the Disney Driven Life has an interactive Facebook group AND an official Fan Page? Our official Facebook Fan Page has almost 2,900 likes! Do you like our Facebook page? Please help us reach our goal of 3,000 likes and share the Facebook page with your friends & Disney Facebook groups! Thank you so much 🙂
- Disney’s ALICE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS – New Trailer – Take a look at the new full-length trailer for “Alice Through the Looking Glass” debuting exclusively on Facebook which features P!nk’s cover of “White Rabbit.”
- A Trio of New Acts Join the 2016 Sounds Like Summer Lineup – Three new acts will make their Sounds Like Summer concert series debut this summer at Epcot.
- Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Merchandise Monthly – April 2016 – Happy April! The newest edition of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts Merchandise Monthly is here! Be sure to check out the exciting events headed your way!
- THE JUNGLE BOOK – New Clips and Featurette – Check out two new clips and a new featurette below from Disney’s upcoming live action THE JUNGLE BOOK!
- Disney XD by Maker Videos Now Live on Disney XD Digital Platforms – Disney XD and Maker Studios released eight new videos from its content and talent incubation program, Disney XD by Maker.
- Disney Store Celebrates Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray release with In-Store Events and New Star Wars Products – The Disney Store will be hosting new product releases and an in-store event tied to the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens on Blu-ray, which starts today and continues through the weekend.
- Mark Hamill and Kathleen Kennedy Announce New Star Wars: Force For Change Charitable Campaign – Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy and Star Wars veteran Mark Hamill announced a new campaign sponsored by CrowdRise in support of Star Wars: Force for Change.
- Reflections of Liberty Belle – Wordless Wednesday – NDM Lucinda shares reflections of the Liberty Belle on the Rivers of America for this week’s Wordless Wednesday!
- Planning a Last Minute Walt Disney World Vacation – NDM Aleisha shares a few tips on how to plan a last minute trip to Walt Disney World! Have you ever booked a last minute trip?
- Brand New Teaser Trailer & Character Stills for ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY – Lucasfilm’s Rogue One, which takes place before the events of Star Wars: A New Hope, tells the story of unlikely heroes who have united to steal plans to the dreaded Death Star.
- 1973 Disneyland Submarine Voyage – Throwback Thursday – For Throwback Thursday last week, NDW Charlene shared images from WDW’s 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. This week, we look at Disneyland’s version!
- ESPN Announces TV Event Schedule for Invictus Games Orlando 2016 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – ESPN will begin its 40+ hours of coverage of the Invictus Games Orlando 2016 with the Opening Ceremony from Champion Stadium at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort
- P!nk Releases First Single in Three Years, “Just Like Fire” for “Alice Through The Looking Glass” – International pop icon P!nk is set to release “Just Like Fire” from Walt Disney Studios’ upcoming feature film Alice Through The Looking Glass.
- Disney Minnie Beauty By SEPHORA COLLECTION – Get spotted in the makeup collection of the season with the Disney Minnie Beauty By SEPHORA COLLECTION!
- The Chew: An Essential Guide to Cooking and Entertaining – A Review – ABC’s hit show “The Chew” has a new book, The Chew: An Essential Guide to Cooking and Entertaining. NDM Maria was given the chance to review it. See what this busy Disney momma thought of it!
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: