It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
Did you know that the Disney Driven Life has an interactive Facebook group AND an official Fan Page? Tell your friends!! Do you like our Facebook page? Please share the Facebook page with your friends & Disney Facebook groups! Thank you so much 🙂
- Five Major Brands Join Forces with “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story” – Lucasfilm announced that they are teaming up with five of the world’s most well-known brands—Duracell, General Mills, Gillette, Nissan and Verizon in support of “Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.”
- Team USA Defeats Canada 2-0 to Win CONCACAF U-15 Girls’ Championships – In its first-ever CONCACAF U-15 Girls’ Championships appearance, Team USA beat Canada, 2-0.
- Headless Horseman Haunts Mickey’s Halloween Party As Halloween Time Returns to the Disneyland Resort, Sept. 9 through Oct. 31 – Mickey’s Halloween Party arrives at Disneyland in September with a thrilling new surprise: The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow rides through the park!
- Disney’s THE JUNGLE BOOK – On Digital HD August 23, Blu-ray August 30th and Returning to IMAX® Theatres (for a limited time only) – Be the first to bring it home on Digital HD August 23 and on Blu-ray August 30 and venture deep into the jungle with in-depth bonus features
- Disneyland Resort Announces “Happiest Class on Earth” Program, Offers Sixth-Grade Students in Anaheim Schools Theme Park Tickets for Service Projects – For the next 10 years, every 6th-grade student in Anaheim elementary schools will have the opportunity to receive a Disneyland Resort ticket after completing a service project that enriches their school or community.
- The Photos I Didn’t Take – NDD Chris remembers a night at the Magic Kingdom for what it was – time away from the noise and clutter of everyday life at a place where unforgettable truly does happen.
- ‘ELENA OF AVALOR’ Continues Her Reign into Season Two on Disney Channel and Disney Junior – A second season of the animated series “Elena of Avalor,” a story inspired by diverse Latin cultures and folklore, has been greenlit into production.
- Who Backfired? – Wordless Wednesday – NDM Maria found these cute Mater magnets at World of Disney at Disney Springs.
- Disney-Based Sprinter LaShawn Merritt Earns Gold in 4×400-meter Relay, Bronze in 400-meter at Rio Games – US Olympic Team sprinter LaShawn Merritt, who prepared for the Rio 2016 Games at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, will return home with two more medals.
- Fios by Verizon Is Joining Disney Movies Anywhere – Disney Movies Anywhere announces the addition of Fios by Verizon, the first multichannel video programming distributor to join its cloud-based digital movie service platform.
- The Poly Lobby – Throwback Thursday – For this week’s Throwback Thursday, we remember the original Poly Lobby.
- Happy Haunts Delight During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party At Walt Disney World Resort Beginning Sept. 2 – On 29 select nights from September 2 through Halloween night October 31, Magic Kingdom Park will host this spooktacular after-hours party from 7 p.m. – midnight.
- ‘MILO MURPHY’S LAW,’ Starring Al Yankovic, to Premiere MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, on Disney XD – “Milo Murphy’s Law,” a new animated adventure comedy series starring Al Yankovic, debuts MONDAY, OCTOBER 3 (8:00 p.m. EDT), on Disney XD.
- New in 2017: Season of the Force arrives at Disneyland Paris – Disneyland® Paris will awaken the Force with an all-new and exclusive celebration of the Star Wars saga .
- Taking a Baby to Disney: Through a Big Kid’s Point of View – NDM Aleisha shares what it is like to bring a baby to Disney for the first time, through the eyes of an older sibling!
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: