**UPDATED 1/24/17: Be sure to check out the FULL 2017-18 event calendar with registration dates HERE. Look HERE for Passholder/DVC Early registration dates
***UPDATED 3/9/17: Per runDisney’s Facebook post on 3/8, “Registration for Star Wars Half Marathon at Disneyland has been temporarily postponed and will open at a later date. Updated information regarding early and general registration dates to come.” We will update this as soon as we hear.
While stopping by the runDisney booth at Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon Expo this past weekend, I received an event calendar for future runDisney events. While the registration dates have not been posted yet, the dates of races for the 2017-18 season have been announced. Please be aware that these dates can change. As soon as registration dates are announced, I will share those as well. But for now, what races are you running in?
- Disneyland Half Marathon presented by Cigna – August 31-September 3rd, 2017
- Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend – November 9 – 12, 2017
- Star Wars Half Marathon – The Light Side – January 11-14, 2018
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend presented by Pandora Jewelry – May 10-13, 2018
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT – November 2-5, 2017
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna – January 3-7, 2018 *25th Anniversary*
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals – February 22-25, 2018 *10th Anniversary*
- Star Wars Half Marathon – The Dark Side – April 18-22, 2018
- Disneyland Paris – Val d’Europe Half Marathon Weekend – September 21-24, 2017