**UPDATED 1/24/17: Be sure to check out the FULL 2017-18 event calendar with registration dates HERE. Look HERE for Passholder/DVC Early registration dates
***UPDATED 3/9/17: Per runDisney’s Facebook post on 3/8, “Registration for Star Wars Half Marathon at Disneyland has been temporarily postponed and will open at a later date. Updated information regarding early and general registration dates to come.” We will update this as soon as we hear.
****UPDATED 6/23/17: Per runDisney site: “Stay tuned for registration and event information for the 2018 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend.” No other information is available at this time.
While stopping by the runDisney booth at Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon Expo this past weekend, I received an event calendar for future runDisney events. While the registration dates have not been posted yet, the dates of races for the 2017-18 season have been announced. Please be aware that these dates can change. As soon as registration dates are announced, I will share those as well. But for now, what races are you running in?
- Disneyland Half Marathon presented by Cigna – August 31-September 3rd, 2017
- Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend – November 9 – 12, 2017
- Star Wars Half Marathon – The Light Side – January 11-14, 2018
- Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend presented by Pandora Jewelry – May 10-13, 2018
- Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT – November 2-5, 2017
- Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna – January 3-7, 2018 *25th Anniversary*
- Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals – February 22-25, 2018 *10th Anniversary*
- Star Wars Half Marathon – The Dark Side – April 18-22, 2018
- Disneyland Paris – Val d’Europe Half Marathon Weekend – September 21-24, 2017