It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
Did you know that the Disney Driven Life has an interactive Facebook group AND an official Fan Page? Tell your friends!! Do you like our Facebook page? Please share the Facebook page with your friends & Disney Facebook groups! Thank you so much 🙂
- All is Bright for 20th Presentation of “it’s a small world” Holiday – Fun Facts – “it’s a small world” Holiday, now in its 20th season, is transformed into an attraction that depicts children of the world dressed in seasonal costumes. Learn fun facts before you visit!
- Suburban Los Angeles Runner Recovers From Temporary Paralysis To Compete in Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend – Rachel Talise completed the Doctor Strange 10K race during the Super Heroes Half Marathon Weekend at Disneyland Resort on Saturday,even though two years ago she couldn’t use her legs or hands.
- Boyz II Men, Alessia Cara, Gavin Degraw, Flo Rida, JoJo, Zara Larsson and OneRepublic Join Stellar List of Musical Artists Taking Over The Happiest Place on Earth – Get ready for a star-studded Disney Parks Christmas Celebration like you have never seen before! Be sure not to miss any of these great performances!
- “Beauty & the Beast” – New Trailer – Check out the new trailer & images for Disney’s upcoming live-action adaptation of the studio’s animated classic ”Beauty and the Beast.”
- Home Sweet Home: California Native Returns Home for Super Heroes Half Marathon Victory at Disneyland Resort – To say that Nick Arciniaga feels at home at runDisney races at Disneyland Resort is an understatement.
- Mickey Mouse to Appear on ‘Good Morning America’ for His Birthday – Mickey Mouse will visit the set of ABC News’ Good Morning America on November 18, to celebrate his birthday and premiere his new music video, “What We Got.”
- Disney Store Unlocks Magical Friday Deals Two Weeks Prior to Black Friday – Check out the Magical Friday deals offered from Disney Store!
- Super Moon over Mexico – Wordless Wednesday – NDM Lucinda captures this month’s Super Moon over Mexico in Epcot for this week’s Wordless Wednesday!
- ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY – New 360 Video Experience – Verizon and ILMxLAB have debuted Rogue One: Recon, a short immersive 360 experience connected to Rogue One letting viewers experience Star Wars from the perspective of an everyday Rebel X-wing pilot in space.
- ‘Doc McStuffins’ RENEWED – Season 5 on the Way! – Disney Junior has ordered a fifth season of its Peabody Award-winning hit “Doc McStuffins.”
- “Share the Joy” & Join Disney to Help Others this Holiday Season – The Walt Disney Company launched its annual “Share the Joy” campaign to inspire kids and families to volunteer and spread goodwill this holiday season to those who need it most.
- Mariah Carey Joins Disney Parks Holiday Celebration Line-Ups – Superstar Mariah Carey joins the holiday event of the season, as Disney and ABC celebrate the most wonderful time of year.
- Story Time with NDK: Elena of Avalor – NDK reviews two new books from the Elena of Avalor series!
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: