It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
Did you know that the Disney Driven Life has an interactive Facebook group AND an official Fan Page? Tell your friends!! Do you like our Facebook page? Please share the Facebook page with your friends & Disney Facebook groups! Thank you so much 🙂
- Moana: As Told By Lego – Fall in love with Moana’s story in a whole new way!
- Disney Cast Members Give from the Heart, Contributing $3.5 Million to Heart of Florida United Way’s Annual Campaign – As part of this year’s Heart of Florida United Way (HFUW) campaign, Disney contributed $3.5 million in Cast Member pledges and company donations.
- Tuesday Tip with Charlene: Want Less Stress in Your Week? Meal Prep! – Neurotic Disney Mom Charlene shares a few tips to help with meal planning and meal prep in this week’s Tuesday Tip – complete with downloadable sample meal prep & shopping list!
- Disney·Pixar’s “CARS 3” Fuels Two Soundtracks – Disney•Pixar’s “Cars 3” fuels two soundtrack releases—both available from Walt Disney Records on June 16 as the film opens in theaters nationwide.
- Adventures by Disney Introduces New Iceland Vacation, Reimagines Classic Itineraries in 2018 – In 2018, travelers will navigate the diverse landscapes of Iceland, exploring the natural wonders of majestic waterfalls, massive glaciers and stunning volcanoes.
- Don’t Just Fly, Soar! – Wordless Wednesday – Dumbo is just one of the many statuettes that decorate the Hub area in Magic Kingdom! This week’s Wordless Wednesday is from Emily E.!
- Disneyland Paris 25th: Quarter of a Century Celebration Not to be Missed – Megan shares her thoughts about DIsneyland Paris’s 25th Anniversary Celebration Fireworks!
- Disney + Dole Celebrate “National Eat More Fruits and Vegetables Day” with Healthy Recipes! – May 25 is “National Eat More Fruits and Vegetables Day” – an official national holiday created to encourage Americans to live healthier by eating more fresh fruits & veggies!!
- Guardians of the Galaxy: As Told by Emoji – To celebrate Marvel Studios Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2, fans can catch up on the original blockbuster that skyrocketed Chris Pratt to superhero famedom.
- Disney Holds Dedication Ceremony for PANDORA – THE WORLD OF AVATAR – Pandora – The World of Avatar will transform, transfix and transport Walt Disney World Resort guests to an all-new Disney land beyond belief – 4.4 light years away from Earth.
- “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” – A Review – Yo, ho, yo ho….a new Pirates movie is here! Check out what NDK & I thought about the newest Pirates movie, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales!
- New Summer-Long Stage Show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios Celebrates the Music, Characters and Films from Pixar Animation Studios – Beloved characters and soundtracks from Pixar Animation Studios’ films take center stage all summer long with “The Music of Pixar Live! – A Symphony of Characters” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar in Photos – Join Cindy as she travels the new Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: