The team from D23 share these tips to help you have an epic experience at D23 Expo this year! We can’t wait to hear about all the new changes and fun. Are you ready?
It’s almost time for D23 Expo 2017! You’ve scanned the schedule, figured out what to pack, and you’re almost ready to go. But whether this is your first time at the ultimate Disney fan event or you’re a seasoned pro, make sure to follow these few tips for an unforgettable weekend.
1. Wear comfy shoes––Now is not the time to pull an Anastasia (or Drizella!) and try to make uncomfortable shoes work. Pack your comfiest shoes for happy soles.
2. Stay hydrated––Remember to take breaks to grab a bite and drink some water.
3. Bring a charger––A portable charger is a must-have for D23 Expo. With so much tweeting, texting, and photo-snapping, you need your phone to have as much energy as you do.
4. Stay mobile––The D23 Expo app (for iOS and Google Play) is your one-stop shop for all things D23 Expo. Search the full schedule, navigate through the show floor with the D23 Expo map, and answer pretty much every question you could ever ask, all in one place. Ta-da!
5. Strategic shopping––While you’re exploring the app, figure out which shops are on your must-do list. Mickey’s of Glendale, Disney Dream Store, and Disney Store have lots of Expo-exclusive products and there’s so much more in store (see what we did there?) on the D23 Expo show floor.
6. StorePass and StagePass––Maximize your time by utilizing StorePass and StagePass. Both systems provide complimentary tickets––StorePass grants you priority entry to one of the three stores mentioned above, and StagePass guarantees seating at select sessions at D23 Expo Arena, Stage 28, and the Walt Disney Archives Stage. Click here for more info on both offerings.