Traci was born and raised in Ohio, but has been visiting Walt Disney World since she was 18 months old (in 1974)!! She has always had a special place in her heart for all things Disney, but especially loves Winnie the Pooh, Mickey Mouse, and her favorite princess - Cinderella. Traci spent her childhood visiting the Magic Kingdom for just one day every summer (her grandparents lived in Tampa, Fla.). It wasn't until 2003 that she finally was able to stay "on property" .. and now visits at least once a year (more if she's lucky). The family's favorite resort - Beach Club. The love of Disney runs deep in Traci's house - her daughters love all things Disney and are always looking for "hidden Mickeys" (and both been counted as NDKs). And her husband? Well, he's almost as Disney-obsessed as the girls. One of these days the family hopes to make the move south to be closer to The Mouse (and away from the cold, snowy Ohio winters).
Contributed by: Amanda T. (NDM #175). Amanda is the creator of the Disney Every Day blog.
Tell your friends ~ please share:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)