Previously I have talked with all of you about the Escape wedding collection which I have personal experience with. I actually would like my BF to go back and do it all over again it was that much fun! But today I’ll switch gears and go from a small intimate wedding to the grand Wishes collection.
You can choose from Magical ceremony locations- Magic Kingdom or the Wedding Pavilion
Exotic locations- several choices throughout Epcot
Garden Locations – two locations throughout The Boardwalk Resort or the Yacht & Beach Club
Beach Locations- The Grand Floridian or the Yacht & Beach Club.
Any way you slice it this collection is for a grand gathering indeed and customized to fit any style or taste. Check out this list of all that comes with your Wishes package
Wishes Wedding Services & Resources
- Full Service Planning Team which includes a Wedding Consultant, Wedding Event Manager, Floral and Décor Specialist
- Professional day-of coordination team to assist with your event
- One-Stop-Shop for all your planning needs.Walt Disney World Resort offers floral, photo, video, transportation, culinary and entertainment.
- Complimentary Room Night(s) for the couple (with minimum room night block).
- Annual Passes for the couple, valid for one full year from first use.
- Watches engraved with the Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings Logo for the couple.
- Theme Park Ticket and Room Discounts for your Guests.
- Personalized Wedding Website where Guests can learn all about your wedding events, registry and discounts
- Personalized Save-the-Date Announcements for each of your Guests.
- Full Access to the Disney’s Honeymoon Registry Website.
- Wedding Rehearsal location space
- Limitless options for planning related weddings events such as rehearsal dinners, bridal teas, and wedding showers across 42 square miles of Theme Parks, Resorts and Convention Centers.
- Recreation Options such as golf, fishing, boating and horseback riding for you and your Guests.
- Full use of Disney’s Magical Express as well as the Walt Disney World Transportation & Monorail System.
- Franck’s Planning Studio – A place to view products, services and samples from everything from favors to flowers
The Disney Difference at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion
- Private Groom’s Room and Bride’s Vestibules in which to wait prior to the ceremony processional
- Symphonic Organ at Disney’s Wedding Pavilion – A beautiful instrument that can sound like a Grand Pipe organ or a heavenly harp
- View of Cinderella Castle as you walk down the aisle
- Mounted Video Cameras to capture all angles of the ceremony in real time
- Editing and sound suite
- Sound tech and microphones
- Complimentary Self-Parking for your wedding guests
- Picture Point and Disney’s Wedding Pavilion boat dock for beautiful photos
- Beautiful bridge surrounded by white sand beaches with views of Disney’s Grand Floridian beach and the Magic Kingdom Park
- Situated on its own private island with a beautiful footbridge and views of the Seven Seas Lagoon, white sand beaches, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Polynesian Resort and Magic Kingdom Park.
Culinary and Catering/Reception
- Cake Tasting prepared by our world renowned pastry chef
- Menu Tasting for all receptions held at a Theme Park or Ballroom Reception Locations prepared by expert culinary team
- Personalized menu planning and customization with the culinary team
- Complimentary use of all Ballroom floor length linen, chairs, glassware and china
- White Glove Service and Tuxedo Costumed Service Staff
- Personalized Menu Cards for all plated receptions
- Custom Room Diagram created for you by your Wedding Event Manager to help you with your seating chart
- Use of ballroom with no rental fees
- Cake table, gift table and guestbook tables
- Coffee and tea service included with every catered meal
- On-site Catering Manager
Contributed by Karen (NDM #224). Karen is our resident Disney Wedding’s expert and co-creator of The Best Friends Guide To . . .