Kristen, creator of CookingWithMickey.info, is a foodie who has traveled extensively (nearly 30 countries and islands) and dined at 80% of the Walt Disney World restaurants. She’s even dined at the Five Diamond Award winning restaurant, Victoria and Albert’s and the members-only establishment, Club 33 in Disneyland. She’s the host of the Cooking with Mickey videos, a DJ for Sorcerer Radio, co-host of live vidcast WDW After Dark, the host of "The Disney Foodie" on the Character Breakfast Podcast as well as a blog writer for a wide variety of Disney sites across the web. Kristen lives a Disney Driven Life by sharing her love of Disney and it's great food with others. She is the video host of the “Disney Driven Life Dining Tips”, which gives you tips for dining in Disney-style at home and in the parks.
Looking to bring some Disney to your kitchen? Well, here is just one way to do that.
Contributed by: Kristen H (NDI#59). Kristen is one of our resident Disney foodies and creator of Cooking With Mickey
Tell your friends ~ please share:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)