Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The moment you step through the gates you just feel like you’re in Hollywood. From the music to the citizens of Hollywood running around, it’s the closest thing I can think of to actually being there. It’s a great park for teens because of the thrill rides, shows, and stunts you’ll see there. Here is my list of the best attractions for teens in Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
1. The Great Movie Ride– I love all of the movies featured, so for me it’s like actually entering the movies. I find this attraction to be a little cheesy, but it’s absolutely beautiful. Munchkinland has to be my favorite part of the ride. I also enjoy seeing the different props on display in the queue. Last time we were there we saw Julie Andrews’s carousel horse from Mary Poppins.
2. Voyage of the Little Mermaid– I haven’t seen it yet, but I hear that it’s fantastic. I’m looking forward to seeing in on our upcoming trip. It’s the perfect thing to do to escape a hot day.
3. Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage– I just adore Beauty and the Beast, so this show is a must!
4. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!– Who doesn’t love Indiana Jones? He’s one of the best explorers ever! It’s a neat show with some unexpected twists.
5. Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show– Pure awesomeness. Filled with explosions and cool cars made especially for performing stunts. One word of advice: it gets to be rather hot back there, so you’ll enjoy it more on a cooler day.
6. Studio Backlot Tour– The walking tour and the tram tour are both enjoyable. I love seeing all the props from movies such as Who Framed Roger Rabbit?, Star Wars, the Herbie the Love Bug films, and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest.
7.Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream– A great look at Disney history. I particularly enjoyed looking at all the pieces of Disney nostalgia on display there.
8.Toy Story Midway Mania!– One of the cutest and most fun rides ever! The line gets rather long and fastpasses can run out within an hour of the park opening. However, it’s completely worth it.
9.Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith– One awesome, crazy ride! It’s the most extreme attraction I’ve ever ridden. If you’re not going to ride but someone else in your group is, I recommend waiting in the queue with them. It’s very neat.
10.The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror– One of my absolute favorites. I am so excited to ride it with my grandma on our upcoming trip! We always ride it together in Disney’s California Adventure.
Hooray for Hollywood! Teens will definitely like this park because it’s filled with thrills. I hope this helped you in your journey to find the best teen attractions. In my next post we’ll be exploring my favorite park in Walt Disney World, Epcot!
Contributed by: Hannah N. (NDT#23) Hannah is the DDL Teens’ Viewpoint Blogger.