In March 2011, my family boarded the Disney Dream. It was a wonderful experience, and the ship had a great deal to offer its passengers. One thing that I did not experience while I was aboard, that I really wish I had, was their room service! The services are free before considering the costs of the tips. However, you can choose from a wide range of items to be brought right to your door! Here are a few of the offerings they included for their breakfast room services:
1. Choose the time you would enjoy delivery of your food selections.
2. Choose your continental breakfast items of choice:
- Juice – Orange, apple, grapefruit
- Breads/Pastries – Fruit bowl, Danish pastries, muffins, doughnuts, croissants, toast, bagel
- Cold Cereals – Corn Flakes, Raisin Bran, Rice Krispies, etc.
- Beverages – Milk, chocolate milk, coffee, teas
When requesting the selected foods, the request must be on the door knob by 3 AM. We would have attempted this if we hadn’t enjoyed the restaurants aboard the Disney Dream so much. Perhaps another cruise just so I can experience the room service?
If you have experienced the room service aboard a Disney Cruise ship, please let us know what you think!