Entertainment is always paramount to Disney and at Aulani, prepare to be entertained:
- Menehune Adventure Trail – Meander through these exciting trails to discover mysteries of the Resort and a variety of surprises
- Visit the Starlit Hui to be entertained by the Hawaiian dancers
- Snorkel the Resort’s private lagoon, where you will find over 40 species of native sea life
- Book a guided excursion with a traditional storytelling sharing the legends of the island or to learn how to prepare a recipe with the Aulani chefs
- Spend time in the Waikolohe Valley where you can tube a variety of slides, watch the sunset in a whirlpool or lazily float alongside the Resort’s lush landscaping
Will you be booking a vacation to Aulani or is this Resort of no interest because it is not close to a Disney theme park?
Contributed by: Natalie Henley (NDM#268) Natalie is the DDL Resort Blogger. She is also the creator of Meet the Magic.