Many DVC member and Disney fans are extremely excited about the opening of the Aulani Resort and Spa in O’ahu, Hawaii. This resort is situated miles away from the hustle and bustle of the Waikiki Beach, while remaining close to the island’s airport. Guests are now able to book their stay by visiting Aulani.com or by calling 866-44-Disney.
When visiting O’ahu, Disney wanted to be sure that their younger guests would have a great experience. The resort has a variety of things for kids to experience from sun up to sun down. Here are a few of the details:
- Aunty’s Beach House – a 5200 square foot space dedicated specifically to kids
- Create a special goo for feeding to the rays in the Makai Preserve, the Resort’s conservation pool
- Sign up to compete with other teams to make and race an outrigger canoe
- Meet some of your favorite Disney characters who come to play or meet you for breakfast
- Spent time with local musician who come to share their music
There are additional fun things for teen guests to include guided excursions, spa treatments in the Painted Sky spa, and a variety of parties and programs designed just for teens.