The Disney Driven Life started five years ago and has grown into a community of almost 5,000 other Neurotic Disney Lovers. The community is a world-wide one, having members registered in countries from America to Kazakhstan! Moms, Dads, Aunts, Uncles, Husbands, Wives, Grandmas, Grandpas, Individuals, Kids, Teens & even Critters have all requested to “Be Counted”. Five years strong is a wonderful accomplishment.
We are excited to announce that changes are coming! The Disney Driven Life is proudly under new ownership & management. While we aim to follow the same mantra, we plan on adding more Disney community related ways for you to interact. We want you to “get your Disney fix” and feel at home sharing with other Disney loving friends like yourself . We look forward to new series of posts and lots of interaction from our readers! We have already started with regular Facebook posts on Wednesdays featuring a Disney version of the “Would You Rather” game. Have you played along yet?
One major change is that the roster will no longer be visible on the website. We are hoping to one day remedy this situation. Until then, be sure to look for our “Welcome to the Disney Driven Life” post on the first of every month. We will give a shout out to all our new members that have been counted in the previous month.
Keep your eyes open for our new staff page & the staff openings we will have. If you are interested in being a part of the behind the scenes at the Disney Driven Life, we may have a spot for you.
We have a number of ways for you to stay in touch and get involved:
- Subscribe to the RSS Feed so that you can automatically receive updates via email when new items appear on the site
- Get to know your community by using the listed Twitter links to follow other NDPs
- Read and interact with the fantastic team of DDL bloggers who post articles, make announcements, share photos and videos, and tell stories pertaining to a Disney-esque lifestyle on the Home page.
- Contribute to our “code” by viewing the DDL Principles and submit one of your own by which your family lives
- Tell us about your odd Disney-related idiosyncrasies, habits, rituals, or thoughts by making a confession on The Confessional Page
- Train for a Disney 5K by following the program on the Zero to Hero Plan and find other NDPs doing the same by using the hashtag #zerotohero on Twitter
- Follow the @DisDrivenLife Twitter Account and let us follow you back
- Join our Facebook Group and Like our Facebook Fan Page
- Follow us on Instagram & use the hashtag #disdrivenlife to share your Disney lifestyle photos with us! We may even feature YOUR photo!
Stay involved. Things are developing. We have some rather big plans in store for the near future, and we want you to be a part of it!