Thanksgiving is almost here! Are you wishing your holiday feast was a little more pixie dusted? Or maybe you just want to have a reason to show off your Disney side? Disney Family has some great ideas on how to make your Thanksgiving feast at home just a bit more magical!
Start off with this Thanksgiving Day planner. Nothing wrong with taking those plans you already have and adding it to a planner that has Mickey & Minnie on it!
- You’ve already invited your guests, but these Mickey and Minnie invitations are just too cute. These would be cute to email as reminders or maybe just as a special delivery for your immediate family members.
- Need a centerpiece? No problem! Disney Family has you covered with this beautiful, easily printable centerpiece.
- Add these Mickey and Minnie Pilgrim cuties to your table. They are sure to make everyone smile.
- Let’s not forget about man’s best friend. This adorable template to dress up a squash as Pluto is a great craft to involve younger NDKs(neurotic Disney kids) with!
- Do you add candy cups to place settings? Here are three that are sure to meet everyone’s Disney side: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Sally Carrera
- There is something special about a properly set table. Mickey Mouse napkin rings are another way to add a smile to a place setting. It is also another great job for little hands to stay busy.
- A table full of guests means lots of drinks and cups. Here is a cute Mickey and Minnie Thanksgiving Day Cup Label printable that you can use for your guests.
- Do you have a little NDK who needs a special part? This printable Mickey Ear Pilgrim Hat will put show off your NDK’s Disney side. (Or print it big enough for you!)
- This Chip & Dale printable basket has a double feature. The basket is an adorable decoration, but when you also print and cut out the acorns and leaves, you can have your guests write what they are thankful for on these. When seated around the table, one person can read the thankful posts in the basket after your feast.
- Want to keep your guests or little ones busy before you serve? Here are two great printables: Mickey and friends placemat1 and Mickey and friends placemat 2
- Maybe you just want a simple coloring page for artists?
- Mickey’s Apple Cider Donuts – these would be great to add to breakfast time, maybe while you watch the parade? Of course, it helps that they are shaped like Mickey 🙂
- Sweet Potato Glaze from Liberty Tree Tavern – NDM Aleisha shared the recipe, given to her from a chef at Liberty Tree Tavern, as a dairy free alternative.
- Pooh’s Hunny Holiday Tarts – simple, easy and yummy. Who could ask for more?
Leftovers & Goodbyes
- Here are some adorable food labels that you can use for your own refrigerator or to send home with your guests.
- Shrink paper charms – What a cute addition for your party and guests. Not to mention, who didn’t like these as a child?
We hope this list gives you a few ideas to help you show your Disney side this holiday season. After all, we do have a lot to be thankful for.
Be sure to check out our Pinterest board, Thanksgiving at Home – Disney Style. How will you show off your Disney side?
A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin’ wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney 🙂 Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. A firm believer in the Power of Pixie Dust, she is the owner of The Disney Driven Life – A Community for Neurotic Disney People & a d.i.y. crafty blog, Carousel of Projects – create~inspire~share.