Treasures From the Disney Vault – On TCM TONIGHT!

Maria H. (ndm#130) (3098 Posts)

A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin' wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney 🙂 Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. A firm believer in the Power of Pixie Dust, she is the owner of The Disney Driven Life - A Community for Neurotic Disney People & a d.i.y. crafty blog, Carousel of Projects - create~inspire~share.

Treasures from vault-title

Tonight’s the night! Treasures From The Disney Vault will air on Turner Classic Movies (TCM) tonight starting at 8pm. This great line up will feature these classics:

• 8:00 pm – Classic shorts – Santa’s Workshop (1932), On Ice (1935) & Chip An’ Dale (1947)
  • 8:30 pm – The Disneyland Story (1954)
  • 9:30 pm – The Reluctant Dragon (1941)
  • 11:00 pm – Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier
  • 12:45 am – The Vanishing Prairie (1954)
  • 2:00 am – Third Man on the Mountain (1959)
  • 4:00 am – The Perilous Assignment (1959)

Don’t miss it!

Maria H. (ndm#130)

A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin' wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney :) Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. A firm believer in the Power of Pixie Dust, she is the owner of The Disney Driven Life - A Community for Neurotic Disney People & a d.i.y. crafty blog, Carousel of Projects - create~inspire~share.

3 thoughts on “Treasures From the Disney Vault – On TCM TONIGHT!

• Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 8:10 am

Thanks for the reminder. I totally forgot about this.

• Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 8:14 am

darn I think I missed it. Is it just on Sundays?

• Tuesday, December 23, 2014 at 11:22 am

Oh no! Watching the original Disneyland special, I completely thought of you & your article on The Wonderful World of Color! I should have reminded you. It was a wonderful special. It isn’t on every Sunday. I think it is seasonal. I’ll try to remind you next time it is on!