It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
Did you know that the Disney Driven Life has an interactive Facebook group AND an official Fan Page? Our official Facebook Fan Page has almost 2,900 likes! Do you like our Facebook page? Please help us reach our goal of 3,000 likes and share the Facebook page with your friends & Disney Facebook groups! Thank you so much 🙂
- Radio Disney’s “N.B.T.” Is UK Star, Olly Murs – Columbia Records’ UK chart-topper Olly Murs has been named Radio Disney’s “N.B.T.” (Next Big Thing).
- You Can Fly! New interactive queue at Peter Pan’s Flight helps Set a Course for Never Land – Even before they soar above the rooftops of London on their way to Never Land, Magic Kingdom guests experiencing Peter Pan’s Flight are immersed in a magical world thanks to a new interactive queue.
- 2015-2016 runDisney Race Registration and Event Dates – Hi friends! Are you looking to run a runDisney race this year or next? Here’s all the dates you need to know for the both the running events and open registration.
- “Pete’s Dragon” To Be Reimagined for 2016 – Production on “PETE’S DRAGON” begins in New Zealand, starring Bryce Dallas Howard, Oakes Fegley as Pete, and Robert Redford. Anticipated release date is 2016.
- D23 Brings Disney Magic to Fans Across the Country in 2015 – In 2015, D23: The Official Disney Fan Club will bring back many of its beloved events while adding a selection of new experiences for members.
- Celebrating Valentine’s Day Sailing Disney Cruise Line – Sailing during the Valentine’s Day season is a perfect way to create many romantic memories as a guest with Disney Cruise Line. Guests can have romantic dinners, share spa moments, have an Engagement, a Wedding Ceremony, Commitment Ceremony and even renew their vows.
- Star Wars Day At Sea – Marking the first official appearance of the heroes and villains of Star Wars aboard a Disney Cruise Line ship, Star Wars Day at Sea combines the power of the Force, the magic of Disney and the excitement of cruising for an out-of-this-galaxy experience unlike any other.
- La Belle France – Wordless Wednesday – NDM Lucinda finds beauty once again for this week’s Wordless Wednesday.
- CINDERELLA – The Trailer – The all new trailer from the spectacular new live action film CINDERELLA is now available. CINDERELLA opens in theaters March 13.
- Disney Enlists Nine Global Luxury Shoe Designers to Reimagine Cinderella’s Glass Slipper – In celebration of the release of Disney’s live action film inspired by the classic fairy tale “Cinderella,” Disney Consumer Products (DCP) has collaborated with nine luxury designer shoe brands across the globe to assemble an enchanting collection of shoes that reimagine Cinderella’s iconic glass slipper.
- Dumbo, 1975 – Throwback Thursday – This great photo of Dumbo was taken in 1975. Do you have a Throwback Thursday photo you would like to share with us? Contact NDM 130 and let her know!
- Finding Mr. Toad at Walt Disney World – A trip to Walt Disney World is not complete, regardless of the time of year, without a visit to Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe.
- “Miles From Tomorrowland” Coming to Toy Shelves Soon – Innovative “Miles from Tomorrowland” Product Line from TOMY to be Showcased at New York Toy Fair. Animated Series Rockets to Become Newest Star on Disney Junior Schedule.
- Disney Princess Peel-able Nail Polish – A Review – We received Disney Princess Peel-able nail polish in our Disney SIde @ Home Celebration Party kit. Read on to see if NDK liked this nail polish and how her first manicure went!
- A Little Known Disney World Love Story – A view from the EPCOT Germany pavilion model train shows a newly wed couple emerging from the church. We’re left to imagine the rest of the story for ourselves.
- Big Hero – Bigger Heart – Happy Valentine’s Day – Happy Valentine’s Day from Baymax!
- “What A Girl Is” Music Video Premiere – Sunday February 15, 2015 – The pop-rock song “What A Girl Is,” with its impactful messages about real, relatable, and multi-dimensional girls, will have its music video television premiere SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (8:00 p.m.) on Disney Channel.
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: