It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
- Bea Miller Named Radio Disney “NBT” – Hollywood Records’ rising star Bea Miller has been named Radio Disney’s “NBT” (Next Big Thing) Featured Artist.
- Passholders: runDisney Early Registration Dates You Need to Add to Your Calendar – Are you a Disney Passholder? Do you runDisney? Here are the remaining EARLY registration dates you need to add to your calendar!
- Enjoying Table Services with Food Allergies – NDM Aleisha shares her table service version of the best places to eat when dealing with allergies at Walt Disney World!
- Disney Cruise Line sails from NYC in 2016 – On Oct. 7, 2016, the Disney Magic will sail from New York!
- A Proposal at Cinderella’s Coach – What appeared to be an ordinary photo opportunity turned into a surprise for an unsuspecting, very surprised, bride-to-be!
- #DWTS: The Finals – Week 10 Recap – NDM Tamela recaps the final week of this season’s Dancing with the Stars!
- #DWTS: The Finals – Results Recap – NDM Tamela recaps the season finale for Dancing with the Stars!
- Rainy Day – Wordless Wednesday – NDM Lucinda finds beauty in a rainy day at Epcot!
- Bachelorette Season 11 – Week 1 – NDD Chris recaps of the first 2 episodes of Bachelorette Season 11, in only a way that an NDD could! This is one recap you should not miss!
- “Coolest Summer Ever” Kicks Off This Friday – Celebrate the beginning of summer with an all-night party at Magic Kingdom!
- Art on the River – Throwback Thursday – NDM Lucinda shares a photo from 1999 taken on the Radio Disney River Cruise at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for this week’s Throwback Thursday!
- Covering Disneyland’s 60 year Diamond Celebration – #Disneyland60 – DDL contributor, Melissa, is so excited to cover this event LIVE on Friday starting at 4:30 am until 11:15 am (May 22nd).
- Disney Park’s Coolest Summer Ever Kick Off – Magic Kingdom welcomed many at 6am this morning for the traditional 24 hour start to summer!
- New! Harambe Market at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Opens May 23, 2015 – Coming soon, Harambe Marketplace, a new quick-service food and beverage location offering street-inspired dishes from walk-up windows will open at Disney’s Animal Kingdom summer 2015.
- Remember the Future – TOMORROWLAND Review -The new movie, TOMORROWLAND is out in theaters. See what this neurotic Disney mom thought of this film!
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: