It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
- Applications Open for the 2016 Disney Dreamers Academy at Walt Disney World Resort with Steve Harvey and ESSENCE – Entering the search for its ninth class of Dreamers, Disney Dreamers Academy continues to hold true to its mission to inspire and fuel the dreams of teens, help them discover a world of possibilities and help them prepare for the future.
- International Soccer Powerhouses to Clash Again During 2016 Florida Cup at Walt Disney World Resort in January 2016 – Brazilian and German soccer powerhouses will again headline the 2016 Florida Cup at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Walt Disney World Resort from January 9-21, 2016.
- How to do a Gender Reveal at a Disney Park – NDM Aleisha shares tips on how to do a gender reveal from a Disney park.
- 60TH Anniversary of Mickey Mouse Club to be Celebrated at D23 EXPO 2015 with Reunion of Original Mouseketeers – Members of the original Mickey Mouse Club will join the fun at D23 EXPO 2015 during a special presentation to commemorate the show’s 60th anniversary.
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition, Star Wars™ Battlefront™ and KINGDOM HEARTS III To Headline Disney Interactive’s Hall D23 Presentation and Expo Pavilion – D23 EXPO 2015 will feature the biggest Star Wars™ and Disney video games in a special presentation in the signature 7,500-seat Hall D23 theater and in Disney Interactive’s pavilion on the show floor.
- Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media introduces New Ways To Turbo Charge Your Disney·Pixar Cars Collection – “Cars Daredevil Garage” is a mobile app experience that allows fans to collect and scan any of Mattel’s 2015 mainline diecast cars into the app and use them to perform extreme stunts in real-world environments!
- Ring in the Holidays with Music, Memories and Magic at Walt Disney World Resort and Beyond – Get ready for the holidays at Walt Disney World! There are so many memories to make!
- Summer’s Last Splash – Wordless Wednesday – Enjoy a last splash of summer with NDM Lucinda’s Wordless Wednesday post!
- Lucasfilm and HP Unleash Star Wars “Art Awakens” Contest – “Art Awakens” is an exciting new program for Star Wars fans old and new, across the country to revitalize creativity by “Bending the Rules” of the Force, themed around a galaxy far, far away.
- LEGO® STAR WARS: The New Yoda Chronicles Coming to DVD – Your favorite Star Wars heroes are back with four complete episodes (plus a bonus alternate ending!) that unleash the lighter side of the Force.
- “Doc McStuffins: Pet Vet” Interactive Appisode Available Now – An all-new “Doc McStuffins: Pet Vet” appisode is available on the popular Disney Junior appisodes app in advance of its television debut.
- My First Walt Disney World Trip – Throwback Thursday – NDU Marc shares a special photo from his personal collection for this week’s Throwback Thursday!
- Photo Bucket List – Animal Kingdom Lodge and Kidani Village – NDD Chris expands his photo bucket list to include resorts, starting with Animal Kingdom Lodge!
- Lucasfilm Teams Up with Seven Major Global Brands to Launch Expansive Promotional Campaign in Support of “STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS” – The force will be strong with these companies. Lucasfilm partners with seven major brands to unleash an expansive promotional campaign for the upcoming “Star Wars: The Force Awakens!”
- “The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar” Coming to Disney Channel – The epic storytelling of Disney’s “The Lion King” continues with “The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar,” a primetime television movie event premiering in November on Disney Channel.
- How-To Home Disney Movies: 2 Ways to Edit an Attraction Sequence – How to combine different videos in order to edit an attraction sequence.
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: