It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
This month, we are hosting two giveaways! You can enter to win a fabulous prize from DDL Contributor, Sherri with the Disney Driven Riddle of the Month or read NDM Jill’s interview with Amanda from Heavy Metalz Studio and win a super cute Mickey Balloon necklace! But hurry! You have just about a week left to enter, and if you are on Twitter, you can get an extra entry once a day for the Mickey Necklace giveaway if you tweet about the contest!
- Disney Driven Riddle of the Month – August 2015 – How well do you know Tomorrowland? Check out Sherri’s Riddle of the Month for a chance to win a super fun prize!
- Meet Amanda from Heavy Metalz – DISCOUNT CODE & GIVEAWAY – More DIsney fashion fun from NDM Jill as she gets to know Amanda from Heavy Metalz Studios! You could even win a super cute Mickey Balloon Necklace!
- News From D23: STAR WARS EPISODE IX Director Announced – At D23, Walt Disney Studios Chairman Alan Horn announced that writer-director Colin Trevorrow will direct Star Wars: Episode IX, which is set for release in 2019.
- News From D23: “ROGUE ONE”—The Daring Mission has Begun – Lucasfilm announced Saturday (August 15, 2015) that their first film in the new standalone Star Wars stories series, “Rogue One,” has begun principal photography.
- Disney Showcases Live Action Slate with Exciting News Exclusively for Fans at D23 EXPO 2015 – Disney, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm presented their live action film slates Saturday (August 15, 2015) at the D23 EXPO 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif.
- Application Period Open for Disney Channel Storytellers, a Writer Incubator for Next Generation of Series Creators, Writers – The application period has opened for Disney Channel Storytellers, a program designed to foster creative ideas and develop the next generation of series creators and writers of programming for kids, tweens and families.
- Disney Launches “A Million Words of Kindness” Campaign in Celebration of Digital HD/Blu-ray release of CINDERELLA – In celebration of the Digital HD and Blu-ray™ release of Disney’s “Cinderella” on September 15, 2015, Walt Disney Studios is proud to announce the “A Million Words of Kindness” Campaign, launched on August 15, 2015.
- The Story Continues….The Story of Disneyland Pop-Up Auction – Van Eaton Galleries – On Thursday, August 20th at 7pm PST, Van Eaton Galleries will be hosting a “Pop-Up” style online auction, featuring 200 unique pieces of Disneyland memorabilia from the earliest days of the park.
- No More Track? – Wordless Wednesday – Where does NDM Lucinda go from here in this week’s Wordless Wednesday!
- Passholders! Find Out How You Can Get a Commemorative Port Wine Glass – It’s a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder Perk! Learn how you can get a FREE Port Wine glass from Epcot’s 20th Annual International Food & Wine Festival!
- Mr. Toad and Owl – Throwback Thursday – NDD Chris shares a nod to a wild ride of the past in a current attraction location for this week’s Throwback Thursday!
- Humans of Disney – NDM Letty shares a new Disney Fan Community on Facebook wth us. Have you liked “Humans of Disney?”
- Disneynature Monkey Kingdom Available on Blu-ray Combo Pack September 15, 2015 – Disneynature Monkey Kingdom Available on Blu-ray Combo Pack September 15, 2015Maya, a clever and resourceful monkey, finds her world forever changed when she welcomes her son Kip into her colorful extended family. Bring it home 9/15/15!
- Mickey’s Halloween Party Expands to 17 Nights As Disneyland Resort Diamond Celebration Adds Sparkle To Halloween Time 2015 – Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort receives a Diamond Celebration infusion for 2015!
- Story Time Favorites with NDK 8-21-15 – NDK reviews the latest from Star Wars Rebels: Servants of the Empire “Imperial Justice!”
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: