It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
- This Fall’s #1 Family Destination: Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa – Escaping to Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa is wonderful all year round, but guests visiting the Hawaiian resort during the fall will be delighted with a variety of seasonal experiences and special surprises!
- “DANCING WITH THE STARS” Returns With a Two-Night “HOMETOWN GLORY” Event – In “Hometown Glory” night, each couple will dance two new dance styles to songs that remind the celebrity and pro dancer of the places that shaped who they are today.
- 20th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival by the Numbers – Epcot International Food & Wine Festival presented by Chase will run from Sept. 25-Nov. 16, 2015. Here are 20 fun facts about the 20th festival celebration!
- “The Muppets” Return to Prime Time Tonight at 8! (9/22/15) – Don’t miss the pilot episode of “THE MUPPETS” tonight at 8pm! Here is a clip from tonight’s pilot episode, “Pig Girls Don’t Cry.”
- “Monstober” Returns to Disney Channel Starting October 1st! – The cast of Disney Channel’s new live-action series “BUNK’D” will host “Monstober,” the channel’s month-long Halloween celebration, beginning THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1.
- A Frightfully Good Time Awaits Disney Cruise Line Guests this Halloween – Disney Cruise Line will treat guests sailing this fall to a wickedly good time as the Disney ships transform into a ghoulish wonderland filled with frightfully fun events, activities, and more!
- “Stuck in the Middle” Coming to Disney Channel – Disney Channel has ordered the family comedy series “Stuck In The Middle,” starring Jenna Ortega as Harley Diaz, an engineering whiz who uses her inventions to navigate life as the middle child in a family of seven kids.
- Watto’s Grotto – Wordless Wednesday – NDM Lucinda finds the newest market this side of the galaxy!
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar Opens at Downtown Disney – With an imaginative, playful design that tells the story of a man who loved the adventure of flight, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is open along the waterfront at Downtown Disney at Walt Disney World Resort.
- STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS/ New Facebook 360 Experience – Disney and Lucasfilm are proud to debut an exclusive 360 experience from the upcoming movie Star Wars: The Force Awakens that brings fans inside the beloved universe.
- Gotta Go Back to School – Throwback Thursday – These guys were headed back to school in 2013 for this week’s Throwback Thursday from NDM Jill!
- Andreas Deja at Van Eaton Galleries – Meet Andreas Deja and buy a signed copy of his book.
- ‘MARVEL SUPER HERO SPECTACULAR’ Takes Over Retail with National Celebration and New Merchandise – Disney Consumer Products is kicking-off the second annual celebration on September 25 with five weeks of adrenaline-filled product offerings and activities for fans!
- Disney Channel Options Scholastic’s Newest Tween Tale, “UPSIDE-DOWN MAGIC” – Disney Channel has optioned “Upside-Down Magic,” a book series from Scholastic, for development of an original TV show.
- Model Georgia May Jagger and her “Minnie Muse” – Minnie: Style Icon exhibition in partnership with the British Fashion Council to open at London Fashion Week and showcase exclusive photography by Georgia May Jagger.
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: