It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
- “STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS” Trailer to Debut During Halftime on ESPN’S “MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL” – Lucasfilm announced that the trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens will debut on ESPN’s “Monday Night Football” on Monday, October 19, during halftime of the NFL game between the New York Giants and the Philadelphia Eagles in Philadelphia.
- “The Force – It’s Calling to You” – The Official STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS TRAILER – During last night’s Monday Night Football game, the official trailer for STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS was released.
- ABC Gets Spooky with Halloween Themed Shows! – Check out the special Halloween line-up on ABC! Don’t miss Charlie Brown & Toy Story specials!
- How Do You Disney-Decorate for Halloween? – NDD Don shares how to incorporate a simple Disney souvenir into your holiday decor!
- “20 Years of Friendship” – It Only Takes a Moment #GoodDino – “20 Years of Friendship”, a featurette celebrating the iconic friendships from Disney-Pixar films over the last 20 years and introducing newest BFFS – Spot and Arlo, is the cutest thing ever – definitely guaranteed to give you a Tuesday smile!
- 10 Things I’m Looking Forward to at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival – NDM Stephanie is carefully planning her vacation to include a visit to Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival. See what she is looking forward to!
- “The Good Dinosaur” Product Line Roars Into Stores – With every new movie comes a great product line! Check out what’s rolling into stores featuring Disney-Pixar’s newest film, “The Good Dinosaur!”
- This is Halloween – Wordless Wednesday – NDM Lucinda spies the merchandise to help bring Halloween Disney magic home for this week’s Wordless Wednesday!
- Getting to Know a True “Disney Sole” – Part 1 – NDM Charlene had the pleasure of getting to know a true Disney Sole! Get to know Becca & how she incorporated her love of Disney, shoes and art all into one! Part 1 of a 2 part series!
- Library App Brings Magic of Disney to Cardholders – For Free – Hundreds of iconic Disney titles like Maleficent, Toy Story and Frozen are now available for free on hoopla digital – a Netflix-like app that gives library cardholders online and mobile access to more than 380,000 movies, music, eBooks and more.
- It Really was Delicious – Throwback Thursday – NDM Jill recalls how yummy the grey stuff was for this week’s Throwback Thursday!
- Food and Wine Festival at Home: Germany’s Schinken Nudel – Bring Epcot’s Food and Wine home with you.
- Disney XD to Get a Second Season of Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” – Disney XD has ordered a sophomore season of its popular animated series “Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy.”
- MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE: PHASE TWO – Unleash the Power – The limited edition, 13-Disc Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase Two Collection invites you to hold the greatest power in the cosmos in your grasp – in collectible packaging designed by artist Matt Ferguson.
- NEW! MegaCon Fandays Coming to #ORLANDO – Tickets Now on Sale for All-New, Two-Day MegaCon Fan Days Debuting November 21-22, 2015 at the Orange County Convention Center
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: