Tickets on Sale Now!
Los Angeles, CA – Following back to back sold out tours, Dancing with the Stars: Live! is taking its all new production on the road. Fans of “Dancing with the Stars,” ABC’s leading entertainment show produced by BBC Worldwide Productions, will be given the opportunity to see their favorite stars dance live in their hometowns. The Dance All Night Tour is bringing a one-of-a-kind touring production to 43 cities across America starting December 15 in Salt Lake City, UT and running through February 14.
Launching this winter, Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Dance All Night Tour features a bigger cast than ever before including pro dancers Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Sharna Burgess, Brittany Cherry, Artem Chigvintsev, Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Jenna Johnson, Keo Motsepe, Peta Murgatroyd and Emma Slater with more casting to be announced*. In this all new production, the dancers are freed from the ballroom to bring you a 90-minute action-packed live show. Audiences will watch exciting and romantic performances, from choreography never before seen on “Dancing with the Stars,” to some of the most memorable numbers from show.
“This tour is going to be totally new and exciting! We’re traveling through America again with some of the hottest dancing you’ll ever see in a live show. You think you’ve seen us on TV, but seeing us on Dancing with the Stars: Live! is an experience like no other,” said Valentin Chmerkovskiy.
Tickets for Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Dance All Night Tour go on general sale Monday, October 26 at 10am. For up to date information and to purchase tickets, go to dwtstour.com. VIP packages will be available through VIPNation.com, giving fans the chance to purchase premium tickets, meet and greet opportunities with the cast, exclusive merchandise and photo opportunities.
Dancing with the Stars: Live! is produced by Faculty Productions in association with BBC Worldwide.
Dancing with the Stars: Live! Dance All Night Tour Dates:
- Dec 15: Salt Lake City, UT (Maverik Center)
- Dec 16: Colorado Springs, CO (Pikes Peak Center)
- Dec 17: Denver, CO (Bellco Theater)
- Dec 18: Kansas City, MO (Arvest Bank Theater at Midland)
- Dec 20: Houston, TX (Bayou Music Center)
- Dec 23: Los Angeles, CA (Microsoft Theatre)
- Dec 27: New Orleans, LA (Saenger Theater)
- Dec 28: Nashville, TN (Ryman Auditorium)
- Dec 29: Birmingham, AL (BJCC Concert Hall)
- Dec 30: Shreveport, LA (Municipal Auditorium)
- Dec 31: Atlanta, GA (Cobb Energy PAC)
- Jan 2: Niagara Falls, NY (Seneca Niagara Casino)
- Jan 3: Verona, NY (Turning Stone Event Center Theater)
- Jan 5: White Plains, NY (Westchester County Center)
- Jan 6: New York, NY (Beacon Theater)
- Jan 7: Boston, MA (Shubert Theatre)
- Jan 8: Uncasville, CT (Mohegan Sun)
- Jan 10: Bethlehem, PA (Sands Bethlehem)
- Jan 12: Baltimore, MD (Modell PAC)
- Jan 13: Red Bank, NJ (Count Basie Theatre)
- Jan 14: Philadelphia, PA (Tower Theater)
- Jan 16: Rama, ON (Casino Rama)
- Jan 17: Columbus, OH (Palace Theater)
- Jan 19: Lancaster, PA (American Music Theatre)
- Jan 20: Pittsburgh, PA (Benedum Center)
- Jan 22: Windsor, ON (Colosseum at Caesars Windsor)
- Jan 23: Merrillville, IN (Star Plaza Theater)
- Jan 24: Cincinnati, OH (Taft Theater)
- Jan 26: Durham, NC (Durham Performing Arts Center)
- Jan 27: Jacksonville, FL (Moran Theater)
- Jan 28: Orlando, FL (Walt Disney Theater)
- Jan 29: Sarasota, FL (Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall)
- Jan 30: Clearwater, FL (Ruth Eckerd Hall)
- Feb 1: West Palm Beach, FL (Kravis Center)
- Feb 4: Austin, TX (Bass Concert Hall)
- Feb 5: Thackerville, OK (Winstar Casino)
- Feb 6: San Antonio, TX (Majestic Theater)
- Feb 8: San Diego, CA (Balboa Theater)
- Feb 9: San Jose, CA (San Jose Center)
- Feb 10: Stockton, CA (Bob Hope Theater)
- Feb 12: Reno, NV (Grand Theater at Grand Sierra Resort)
- Feb 13: Riverside, CA (Fox Performing Arts Center)
- Feb 14: Phoenix, AZ (Comerica Theater)
*Cast subject to change.
“Dancing with the Stars” airs Monday nights at 8|7 c on ABC.