Disney Movie Nights – they are just traditional. They usually involve pj’s, favorite snacks, blankets & stuffed friends. But, in changing times, there is a new concept of movie night…themed movie nights. I love this concept for so many reasons. It is more than just watching a movie. You can include themed activities, food, & decorations. Our whole family becomes involved. From planning, to decorating, to clean-up, it is a true example of teamwork & a great bonding experience.
The holidays are approaching fast! Movie nights are a great way to carve out a quick bit of family time. Here are a few ideas for a Tangled movie night. But remember, no matter what you do, having fun is the most important thing!
- Lanterns are a must! Mom Plus Mouse found purple ones and added glow sticks in the middle of them so they looked lit.
- Not everything has to be homemade. Home Is Where the Mouse Is found fun Tangled things to decorate for their movie night at a local store.
- What’s Rapunzel without her hair? Paging Supermom decorated her door with an adorable golden braid to greet her guests.
- The Purple Patch got small canvases for the guests to all make their own creations.
- Hello Kids has a fun printable maze you can print off for your guests.
- These flower crowns from Disney Style are beyond beautiful. They would pair perfectly with these braided ribbon bracelets from Disney Family.
- Guests could decorate their own flower pots with this tutorial from Disney Family.
- Try these blondies from The Princess and the Cake to snack on during the movie.
- Make cheese suns or sunflowers like Crafty Moods did.
- Enjoy your snacks on frying pans. Recession Home has a great tutorial.
- Emily Beth set up a station for everyone to make their own tower kabobs to munch during the movie.
- Disney Family has a recipe for Pascal cupcakes to add a bit of fun and color to your snack table. You could also set up their cupcake tower if that fits better with your decor. If you’re feeling extra adventurous, guests could decorate their own cupcakes too like Disney Family suggests.
It was love at first sight for Lynn. From the first moment she stepped foot in the Magic Kingdom she knew she’d found where she was meant to be. Many trips have followed that first back in February 2008 and each trip brings new and exciting adventures with her three amazing kids and husband. Lynn is also the owner of My Pixie Dust Diary.