EXCLUSIVE LIVESTREAM COVERAGE ON STARWARS.COM STARTING AT 5:30 P.M. PT
Join the Force for the world premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the highly anticipated next film in the iconic Star Wars saga, picking up 30 years after Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
The biggest movie event of the year is almost here — and StarWars.com will have exclusive, live-streaming coverage presented by Verizon! Verizon will bring fans unique views of the stream and a chance to ask the cast questions!
Visit StarWars.com at 5:30 p.m. PT (8:30 p.m. ET) on 12/14 for in-depth interviews with the cast and creators of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, live from the world premiere in Los Angeles. Hosts Andi Gutierrez, Anthony Carboni, and David Collins will be reporting on all the action, talking to stars and fans on a day that will be long remembered.
- HP Inc., a sponsor of the world premiere, is providing fans with the chance to appear virtually on the red carpet. In a video submission contest, fans recorded themselves recreating the sounds of a Star Wars music track for a chance for their video to appear on HP’s video wall on the red carpet. #AwakenYourForce.
- Verizon is giving Star Wars fans everywhere better access to the premiere. Viewers will be able to select unique camera views for an insider look at the red-carpet excitement via StarWars.com live stream. Verizon customers will have the opportunity to tweet questions to the Star Wars: The Force Awakens cast members during the premiere. The premiere will stream live on StarWars.com, FiOS TV and Go 90.
- As part of FCA US LLC’s support of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the Dodge brand will display a custom-wrapped Dodge Viper with Kylo Ren-themed graphics on the red carpet.Premiere guests will enjoy the film in Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Atmos®.
- Kodak’s Entertainment Imaging business is the world leader in providing motion-picture film and imaging products, services, and technology for the professional motion picture and exhibition industries. Star Wars: The Force Awakens and many of today’s top movies are shot on Kodak Film.
- Pop Secret is the official popcorn provider for the world premiere of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Join the Conversation on Twitter: twitter.com/StarWars
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/StarWarsMovies