It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
Did you know that the Disney Driven Life has an interactive Facebook group AND an official Fan Page? Tell your friends!! Do you like our Facebook page? Please share the Facebook page with your friends & Disney Facebook groups! Thank you so much 🙂
- Last Chance to see Main Street Electrical Parade at Walt Disney World before it ‘Glows Away’ Oct. 9 – It is so unfortunate the Main Street Electrical Parade is making its final runs in Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World. Will you catch it before it ‘glows away?’
- Walt Disney World Resort Welcomes a New Princess, Elena of Avalor – In the special welcoming ceremony on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage, Cinderella and Prince Charming will host their newest royal friend and invite her to share her story.
- Expedition Everest – The Forbidden Mountain – Before NDD Chris’s solo ride on Expedition Everest, he wanted to get some shots showing the attraction’s scale, and area around Expedition Everest.
- New Water Attraction to Bring High Seas Adventure to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park Next Spring – Miss Fortune Falls is yet another exciting addition to a series of expansion projects across Walt Disney World Resort – look for it in 2017!
- Pete’s Dragon – #FREE Printables – Did you see Pete’s Dragon over the weekend? What did you think? Whether or not you liked the movie, these FREE printables are sure to be a hit at home!
- Frozen Ever After – Love It or Hate It? – Have you experienced ‘Frozen Ever After’ at Epcot yet? Both NDMs Maria & Sherri J did last month and share their opposing viewpoints on Disney’s newest!
- DESTINATION D: AMAZING ADVENTURES Adds James Cameron, Jon Landau, and Bob Chapek to Event Roster – Additional panels include an exclusive look at Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Moana, Tales from the Jungle Cruise, and Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort’s 45th Anniversary.
- Castle ‘Porch Light’ – Wordless Wednesday – This beautiful lamp with a stunning view of Cinderella Castle is just one detail that should not be overlooked for this week’s Wordless Wednesday from NDM Lucinda.
- The Force of Reading Awakens This October 2016 for ‘Star Wars™ Reads’ – Star Wars Reads will return for its fifth year this October to celebrate reading with Star Wars-themed events around the globe.
- True-Life Champion From Disney’s Upcoming QUEEN OF KATWE – Disney has released photos of Phiona Mutesi and her coach Robert Katende with the mirror images of the actors who play them on screen in the new movie QUEEN OF KATWE.
- Those Brown Walls – Throwback Thursday – NDM Maria shares a throwback photo of the beginnings of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train for this week’s Throwback Thursday!
- Freeform Announces September Funday Line-Up – Get ready! Freeform’s Funday is back in September with a Disney Classic line-up!
- “Doc McStuffins: The Exhibit” Opens in Indiana – Other Venues Listed – “Doc McStuffins: The Exhibit” opened at The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis. It will tour the country in 2017. Is it coming to a city near you?
- Countdown to 2016 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival: New Dining, Tasting and Chef Experiences Add Culinary Cachet – The annual Disney celebration of global flavors, running 62 days from Sept. 14-Nov. 14, has become one of America’s top food festivals
- Story Time Favorites with NDK – Once Upon A Dream: A Twisted Tale – NDK reviews her first Twisted Tales book – will she like the twisted version of her all-time favorite Disney tale?
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: