Harness the Power of Your Dreams
Disney Dreamers experience:
- Inspirational guest speakers with immersive presentations
- Career activities ranging from animation, journalism and entrepreneurship to culinary arts and zoology
- Networking and interviewing opportunities
Disney is currently seeking students with a winning combination of attributes. We’re looking for potential Dreamers who reflect strong character, positive attitude and persistence to take advantage of opportunities.
- Intellectual curiosity – creative and quick-witted
- Compassion – gives to others who need assistance
- Courage – overcomes obstacles, brave, spirited, survivor
- Leadership ability – the go-to person who pursues ideas with passion
- Dreams about their future
- Positive approach to life
- Grateful and humble
- Takes advantage of resources
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Read on. We’re looking for Dreamers for next year’s Disney Dreamers Academy, a program designed to give young people the tools they need to make their dreams come true. Potential Dreamers must be between the ages of 13 and 19, living in the United States and be enrolled in high school, grades 9 through 12, when applying. For a complete list of rules, go here.