It’s the Disney Driven Week In Review! We understand that life keeps you busy, so here is a list of what you may have missed!
Have you been counted? Sign up today & get counted! We are also a part of Networked Blogs & Bloglovin’! Get our posts delivered to your inbox daily or weekly! Sign up information below.
Did you know that the Disney Driven Life has an interactive Facebook group AND an official Fan Page? Tell your friends!! Do you like our Facebook page? Please share the Facebook page with your friends & Disney Facebook groups! Thank you so much 🙂
- Disney’s MOANA – Dwayne Johnson sings “You’re Welcome” – The clip features the debut of Maui’s song, “You’re Welcome,” written by Tony Award Winner & Hamilton creator Lin-Manuel Miranda.
- “Moana” End Credit Song to be Performed by Alessia Cara and Jordan Fisher Featuring Lin-Manuel Miranda – Set for release on November 18, the Moana soundtrack features seven original songs & a full original score, plus two reprises as well as two end-credit versions of songs from the film.
- La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil announces savings for Florida’s first responders – As a thank you to those who keep Florida safe, La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil is offering first responders discounted tickets!
- A Birthday Party Fit for the Big Cheese – Mickey Mouse’s birthday is coming up (November 18). And Mickey has big plans for his 88th birthday this year!
- The Nightmare Before Christmas – Returns to Regal Cinemas this Halloween Weekend – Relive The Nightmare Before Christmas in theaters this Halloween! Tickets are now on sale at select Regal theaters.
- DOCTOR STRANGE – Fan Screening Hosted by Stan Lee – Marvel Legend Stan Lee surprised Marvel Studios’ youngest fans at a screening of DOCTOR STRANGE at the legendary Hollywood El Capitan Theatre.
- Story Time Favorites with NDK – Disney Parks Presents: The Haunted Mansion – NDK reviews the first book in a new series from Disney Parks Presents – The Haunted Mansion!
- Muppet Babies Coming to Disney Junior – Disney has begun production on a reimagined “Muppet Babies” television series, which chronicles the playroom antics of the beloved Kermit the Frog, Piggy, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, Animal and Miss Nanny.
- Lights on Main Street – Wordless Wednesday – NDM Lucinda captures the lights on Main Street for this week’s Wordless Wednesday.
- New Projection Show, ‘Once Upon a Time,’ for Cinderella Castle – Classic Disney fairy tales light up a fairy-tale castle as the projection show “Once Upon a Time” begins beaming its magic onto Cinderella Castle at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Disney Channel Sees Future in Spin-Off of ‘That’s So Raven’ – Disney Channel & Raven-Symoné are developing a family sitcom that will continue the story of her character from the iconic series “That’s So Raven” for a new generation of families.
- Maelstrom – Throwback Thursday – NDM Lucinda revisits the best parts of the Maelstrom in this week’s Throwback Thursday!
- Jerome Bettis, Tony Gonzalez, Ray Lewis & Charles Woodson named 2017 Pro Bowl Legends Captains – This year, the Pro Bowl is more than just a matchup of the NFL’s biggest stars. It’s a week-long celebration, with many family-friendly events taking place at Walt Disney World Resort.
- DOCTOR STRANGE – New Upside Down Trailer – “Prepare to have your world turned upside down” – The Ancient One “Prepare to have your world turned upside down” – The Ancient One. Marvel Studios’ DOCTOR STRANGE is in U.S. Theaters November 4!
- ‘The Walt Disney Film Archives’ Book Debuts from TASCHEN: Features An Inside Look at Walt Disney’s Movies – The Walt Disney Film Archives: The Animated Movies 1921 – 1968 is one of the most expansive illustrated publications in Disney animation and covers the studio’s “Golden Age.”
HAVE YOU BEEN COUNTED?
To become an official member of the Neurotic Disney Community please send an e-mail with your first name, last initial, the title you need, and home state as well as your twitter name if you have one. This information should be sent to: becounted AT thedisneydrivenlife DOT com
Titles available are :
You should receive your title and designated number within 2-3 weeks and will be “officially” welcomed in the following month’s post. Thanks for your patience!
Be sure to follow us for all the latest news on: