We love Second Harvest Food Bank. We have spent many hours as a family volunteering at this organization sorting food. Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is a member of Feeding America – the largest charitable domestic hunger-relief organization in the United States. Second Harvest secures and distributes food and grocery products to approximately 550 local nonprofit feeding programs throughout Central Florida.
The Habit Burger Grill will donate 50% of sales on Saturday, April 7 to benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida by hosting the “Make Giving A Habit” charity challenge between local iHeart Radio stations. Central Floridians are invited to Make Giving A Habit by dining at participating Habit Burger Grill locations.
iHeart Radio Host Pop-up 11 a.m. to noon
- Join Team Marissa from XL 106.7 – 1040 N. Orlando Ave., Winter Park
- Join Team Casper from Rumba 100.3 – 4706 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando
- Join Team Carlos from Real Radio 104.1 – 2205 S. Orange Ave., Orlando
Central Floridians can meet iHeart Radio hosts between 11 a.m. to noon at participating Habit locations to score free swag, snap a picture, and help them fundraise.
You will need this flyer in order to participate. Just present it to the cashier digitally or printed. This event is only at the following locations:
- 1040 N. Orlando Ave., Winter Park – Follow Winter Park on Facebook
- 4706 Millenia Plaza Way, Orlando – Follow Millenia on Facebook
- 2205 S. Orange Ave., Orlando – Follow South Orange on Facebook