Join Ace Cafe Orlando for the Ultim-ACE Dad’s Day
Father’s Day Brunch, Car & Bike Show Headline Jam-Packed Month at the Motor-Centric Dining, Entertainment and Retail Destination
Sunday, June 17, 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. – Ultim-ACE Dad’s Day Brunch, Car & Bike Show
Join Ace Cafe Orlando on Sunday, June 17th for the Ultim-ACE Dad’s Day, featuring special brunch and beverage items that are sure to fuel any tank. Dad grinds it out all week and deserves a day to relax, so bring him out to the Ace for a day filled with awesome cars and bikes, delicious food, giveaways and a cigar roller on site (for purchase).
- Loosen up that tie and bring it to the Ace to enter to win the Ultim-ACE Dad’s Day Experience gift basket! The Ace will donate all new and gently-used neckties to Covenant House Florida to help homeless young men who are actively interviewing for jobs and in need of the proper business attire.
- Car & Bike Show from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. with a DJ outdoors
- Brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., with special brunch food/beverage menu items, reservations required. Call 407.996.MOTO (6686) or make reservations online.
- Ultim-ACE Dad’s Day giveaway items
- Bring in your new or gently-used necktie to be donated to Covenant House Florida
- Cigar roller on site
Ace Cafe Orlando, 100 West Livingston Street, Orlando, FL 32801. On the corner of Garland Avenue and Livingston Street. Parking located on-site at the Ace Cafe surface “car park” on first-come, first-serve basis, and in nearby parking garages. Click here for a map.