When guests step inside Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, they are invited to play roles in a story of adventure and intrigue, becoming characters of their own if they choose. An extensive merchandise collection offered onboard the Halcyon starcruiser enhances this role-play vacation experience, which guests can use to further immerse themselves in a galaxy far, far away. And when the adventure on the ship concludes, a wide assortment of apparel, collectibles, home goods and more means guests can take a piece of the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser experience home with them.
The Chandrila Collection
The Chandrila Collection, an exquisite boutique located just off the Atrium of the Halcyon starcruiser, offers a wide assortment of the galaxy’s finest clothing and accessories, which guests can purchase and wear during their voyage. Named for the Chandrila Star Line that operates the starcruiser in this Star Wars story, the well-appointed and welcoming retail location offers the latest in galactic fashion for both adults and children, from tunics to evening gowns and more, along with other Star Wars-inspired accessories and collectibles.
Apparel & Home Goods
- Guests can dress the part and extend their onboard stories with authentic fashion role-play apparel evoking Star Wars
- Disney designers drew inspiration from the distinctive looks of Padme Amidala, Leia Organa and Alderaanian officials, among others, studying archived costumes from Star Wars films to create these new pieces.
- Other apparel represents characters guests meet onboard the starcruiser, including outfits reminiscent of Captain Riyola Keevan and the ship’s mechanic, Sammie.
- To complete their transformation while in a galaxy far, far away, guests can purchase headwear to help them feel like an alien species, with Twi’lek “lekku” head tails or the striped, horned montrals of a Togruta.
- Premium garments and accessories featuring the ship’s logo are available in The Chandrila Collection; each item is perfect to wear while onboard or at home.
- Beautiful home and collectible items allow guests to bring back mementos of their onboard experiences, including glassware and a light-up model of the starcruiser.
Lightsaber Training Hilt and Shield
- Guests can spark their memories of Lightsaber Training aboard the Halcyon starcruiser when purchasing the Legacy Lightsaber Training Hilt and Legacy Reflective Shield.
- Lightsaber hilts are customizable via an attachable letter icon in Aurebesh, the written language of the Star Wars
- The Legacy Reflective Shield features lights and sounds and can cycle through different colors to match any lightsaber color.
- For younger travelers, toy versions of the training lightsaber and shield are available, complete with light and sound effects.
Droids & Toys
- During their voyage, guests are likely to meet astromech droid SK-62O, and they can purchase several products dedicated to this lovable and heroic new friend:
- A remote-control, pre-built SK droid from the same R-series line available at Droid Depot in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge; all accessories from that custom astromech droid experience are compatible with the SK figure
- A wind-up toy with sounds
- A Droid Factory 3.75-inch action figure
- Guests can relive their Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser adventures with a die-cast representation of the ship or a larger toy model they assemble themselves.
- Playing sabacc in the Sublight Lounge is one of the popular activities onboard the starcruiser, and guests can re-create this experience at home with a special Chandrila Star Line edition of the game. The pack includes 62 highly detailed cards, two metal chance cubes (dice), and rules for two different versions of the game – Bounty Hunt and Coruscant Shift.
Galactic Starcruiser Terminal Shop
- When guests’ adventures through a galaxy far, far away conclude and they disembark the ship, they will be able to purchase commemorative Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser apparel, trading pins and more from a shop located in the porte cochere of the Galactic Starcruiser Terminal.
For more on Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser, visit www.starwarsgalacticstarcruiser.com.
A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin’ wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney 🙂 Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. A firm believer in the Power of Pixie Dust, she is the owner of The Disney Driven Life – A Community for Neurotic Disney People & a d.i.y. crafty blog, Carousel of Projects – create~inspire~share.