The prestigious Monster Jam World Finals® returns to Orlando May 21 & 22, 2022! This two- day championship is the biggest event of the season and showcases the best trucks and drivers in Racing, Freestyle, High Jump and Skills competitions. Experience unforgettable encores celebrating Monster Jam’s 30th Anniversary and Grave Digger’s 40th Anniversary. Plus, the largest Pit Party of the year, where you can meet the drivers, see the trucks up close and enjoy many other family-friendly activities – all included in the price of your ticket. Purchase your tickets for both days and don’t miss a minute of the incredible action! Monster Jam World Finals®, as big as it gets.
Wondering what a Monster Jam event is like? Check out our thoughts when we attended Monster Jam in 2018!
Camping World Stadium
- Saturday, May 21 – Pit Party: 11am-5pm * Show: 7pm
- Sunday, May 22 – Pit Party: 11am-2:30pm * Show: 4pm
Special Monster Jam Discount Offer
Save up to 20% off on select seats when you use code MOM20 online at www.MonsterJam.com.
Offer valid on select price levels. No double discounts. Service charges, handling and facility fees may apply.
Think you know everything about Monster Jam? Want to impress your child? Check out this MONSTER JAM TRIVIA!
- How tall is a Monster Jam truck?
Answer: Monster Jam trucks stands approximately 12’ tall
- How much does each Monster Jam truck weigh?
Answer: Each Monster Jam truck weighs 12,000 pounds.
- How tall are official Monster Jam truck tires?
Answer: Each tire must be 66 inches tall.
3a. How much does each tire and wheel weigh?
Answer: 645 pounds
- How many truckloads of dirt are needed to set up a track for one Monster Jam show?
Answer: Stadiums use up to 500 truckloads of dirt. Arenas use over 100 truckloads of dirt
- How much time does it take a crew of 10 people to build a Monster Jam stadium track?
Answer: Up to 20 hours
5a. How much times does it take a crew of 3 people to build a Monster Jam arena track?
Answer: Up to 12 hours
- How much time does it take two technicians to assemble a Monster Jam truck frame?
Answer: 80 hours and more than 800 feet of tubing
- How many hours does it take to hand paint a Grave Digger body?
Answer: 40 hours
- How much horsepower does the average Monster Jam truck have?
Answer: Approximately 1,500 horsepower – this is the equivalent of about 10 average cars.
- Who judges each Monster Jam competition?
Answer: The fans! Through Judgeszone.com, each fan can have a say in the outcome. Monster
Jam is the only sport in the world gives the judging exclusively to the fans.
- Which current driver achieved two world records in donuts during Monster Jam Breaking World
Answer: Bari Musawwir, driver of Zombie, completed 44 donuts in one minute and 58
- How many drivers hold two or more Monster Jam World Finals Championship titles?
Answer: Only 9 drivers have two or more Monster Jam World Finals, Championships to their
- Which driver has won the most Monster Jam World Finals Championships?
Answer: Tom Meents, driver of Max-D, is a 12-time World Champion.
- How many Monster Jam trucks did Adam Anderson jump to set the world record for most
monster trucks jumped by a monster truck?
Answer: 8, Bonus, what truck was he driving? A: Megalodon
- Who is the only driver to go over 100 miles per hour in a monster truck?
Answer: Bryce Kenny, driver of the Great Clips Mohawk Warrior, went 100.3 miles per hour in
June of 2020, breaking the world record for the fastest speed in a monster truck.
- How tall is a Monster Jam truck?