As part of Bring Home the Galaxy, our 9-week Star Wars holiday celebration continuing through December 13th, here are this week’s must-haves arriving from all corners of the galaxy, perfect for fans of all ages this holiday season.
StarWars.com rounded up new wish list worthy items here, and we also wanted to share some of our other new favorites including…
- Add some Star Wars to your personal art collection with the brand new The Mandalorian™ – Brothers in Arms print from Thomas Kinkade Studios
- Love to curl up with a good book? Add Star Wars: The High Republic: Quest for the Hidden City to your bookshelf
- Securely pack your belongings for all of your upcoming travels in the brand new Star Wars Darth Vader 3 Piece Luggage Sets from Ful
- Get excited to celebrate Life Day on November 17th with a new Life Day Orb Mug from shopDisney
- Build your collection with the new Vel Sartha Star Wars: The Black Series Figure by Hasbro
In case you missed it, some of this week’s reveals included a new The Mandalorian inspired Scentsy Warmer, a brand new The Book of Boba Fett Pop! collection from Funko, an all-new loungewear collection from Smash + Tess, and a stunning new collection of Star Wars blankets from Sackcloth + Ashes. We also rounded up some exciting new Life Day essentials on the Disney Parks Blog.
A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin’ wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney 🙂 Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. A firm believer in the Power of Pixie Dust, she is the owner of The Disney Driven Life – A Community for Neurotic Disney People & a d.i.y. crafty blog, Carousel of Projects – create~inspire~share.