As part of Bring Home the Galaxy, our 9-week Star Wars holiday celebration continuing through December 13th, check out this week’s must-have products arriving from all corners of the galaxy, perfect for holiday gifting this season.
This week, some of our favorite new wish list worthy items include…
- Re-live the excitement of Obi-Wan Kenobi with your very own L0-LA59 Animatronic droid from Hasbro
- Upgrade your gaming set up with this Boba Fett™ Edition wireless controller & quick charging stand from Razer
- Showcase your style with new DIFF Eyewear sunglass styles inspired by some of your favorite Star Wars characters
- Dive deeper into the art of the golden age of the Jedi with The Art of Star Wars: The High Republic from Abrams
- Hold the power and add to your collection with the Legacy Lightsaber Darksaber Set available now from shopDisney
In case you missed it, new products just revealed were a new ARTFX Obi-Wan Kenobi collectible from Kotobukiya, two brand new Star Wars varsity jackets by Bioworld, and from Hasbro, The Vintage Collection Boba Fett and The Vintage Collection Arc Commander Colt.
Be sure to check out StarWars.com and their round up of new wish list worthy items here.
A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin’ wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney 🙂 Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. A firm believer in the Power of Pixie Dust, she is the owner of The Disney Driven Life – A Community for Neurotic Disney People & a d.i.y. crafty blog, Carousel of Projects – create~inspire~share.