To kick off the New Year, Florida residents can get great value and turn joyful moments into lasting memories during their next visit to Walt Disney World Resort theme parks with the return of the Disney Weekday Magic Ticket.* Beginning Jan. 10, 2023, Floridians will be able to purchase a 2-day ticket for $175 (plus tax) to visit Walt Disney World Resort theme parks Monday through Friday (ticket is valid through April 27, 2023, subject to blockout dates**).
Florida Resident Limited-Time Disney Weekday Magic Ticket Offer
- 2-day ticket for $175 (plus tax)
- 3-day ticket for $195 (plus tax)
- 4-day ticket for $215 (plus tax)
To learn more about the Disney Weekday Magic Ticket, visit DisneyWorld.com/Resident.
Welcoming guests into new and timeless stories, Florida residents can experience the final phase of Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary celebration, happening through March 31, 2023. Guests can also discover wonder and joy throughout a range of experiences across The Most Magical Place on Earth, including:
- Discover a beautiful land that celebrates the magic of nature exploring Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park.
- The larger-than-life show Festival of the Lion King at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park, filled with songs, pageantry and puppetry, celebrates the classic movie, The Lion King.
- EPCOT International Festival of the Arts presented by AT&T kicks off Jan. 13 and runs through Feb. 20 with show-stopping performances, delicious cuisine and creative talents and artwork.
- Guests can shrink down to the size of Chef Remy for a 4D culinary adventure on Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at EPCOT.
- All aboard the Walt Disney World Railroad! The beloved steam train is once again welcoming guests on a convenient – and nostalgic – trip around Magic Kingdom Park.
- The recent return of the beloved nighttime spectacular “Fantasmic!” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios features a brand-new show sequence.
- Guests may zip away on a zany adventure through a cartoon universe crammed with surprises on Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
…and even more exciting debuts are on the horizon across Walt Disney World Resort theme parks!
Florida Resident Disney Resort Hotel Room Offer
Florida residents can also experience the magic of Disney and save up to 20% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels for stays now through early 2023***. To learn more about this offer, visit DisneyWorld.com/FLSave.
With special benefits including 30-minute early entry into the theme parks every day (valid theme park admission and theme park reservation required) and free transportation, Disney Resort hotels offer a variety of options that provide something the whole family will enjoy.
*Disney Weekday Magic Tickets are valid for one theme park per day. Proof of Florida residency required. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for guests ages 3 and up. As a reminder, reservations are required with admission for each day of your visit. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
**Subject to the following blockout dates: March 13-17, 2023, April 3-7, 2023 and April 10-14, 2023.
***The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Florida resident pays for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts, and Studios at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Offer excludes the following room types: 3-Bedroom Villas and The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Proof of Florida residency required at check-in. Valid admission and a theme park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events, and are not included in this offer.