New-to-market JoJo’s ShakeBAR is the next-generation restaurant and bar serving 80s and 90s nostalgia, diner fare, hand-crafted cocktails, decadent desserts, and of course, its over-the-top Biggie Shakes.
With grand opening weekend just days away on Saturday, March 18 and Sunday, March 19, 2023, the menu is ready for its debut with several diner classics and homage to JoJo’s Chicago roots.
JoJo’s ShakeBAR nostalgic 80s and 90s-themed diner will wow kids while sparking childhood memories for adults. JoJo’s has something for everyone with a full menu of diner classics and extravagant desserts, including salads, gluten-free, and vegan options. But don’t be fooled – JoJo’s is no place for a diet. A few of JoJo’s most popular snacks, sandwiches, and suppers include:
- JoJo’s Fries – crispy waffle fries, piled high and smothered in a four-cheese blend, topped with applewood bacon, and sour cream and chives
- Windy City Smash Burger – two Angus beef patties, piled high with Chicago-style toppings including American cheese, onion, tomato, relish, pickle, Sport Pepper, and mustard on a sesame Brioche bun
- Triple Dog Dare You – Three mini Chicago-style hot dogs, onion, tomato, relish, pickle, Sport Pepper, celery salt and mustard
- The Reuben – the perfect deli throwback with lean corned beef, sauerkraut, melted Swiss, and 1000 island served on marble rye
Get Lucky Shake with Andes mint shake, shamrock sugar cookie, pot of gold donut hole, chocolate pretzel and candy ribbon. Plus, several other St. Patrick’s Day themed hot chocolates, shots, cocktails and candy jars. Available for a limited time.
Boozy Brunch served Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. with signature favorites including chilaquiles, baked French toast, smoked brisket hash, served on a bed of crispy hashbrowns with roasted bell peppers, cheesy cheddar cheese, brisket smoked to perfection, all topped off with a delicious fried egg. Plus, for an extra twist, try the pancake house shot with Jameson, butterscotch, orange juice, and bacon.
- Reservations are now available on OpenTable
- Saturday and Sunday Brunch from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. – midnight
- Sunday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- IG: @jojosshakebar, FB: @jojosshakebarorlando, T: @jojosorlando, #JoJosOrlando
- JoJo’s is named after Robbie’s daughter.
- The coffee program is not coincidentally named Cup of Jo.
- The first ever JoJo’s opened in Chicago on Feb. 28, 2019.
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Orlando is the first location in Florida.
The modern, yet familiar, diner experience is grounded in nostalgia and focuses on creative desserts and elevated diner favorites. JoJo’s invites friends and families to transport back to the 80s and 90s with vintage tongue-in-cheek details and nods to Central Florida’s iconic attractions, famous faces, and world-class hospitality with a custom mural on an entire wall of the restaurant.
JoJo’s isn’t like other diners. The focus is the specialty cocktail program, a very pointed whiskey selection, and the best two draught beers around that rotate seasonally. Spirits may be added to all shakes and hot chocolates such as BACARDÍ rum, Jameson Irish whiskey, and Kahlúa® coffee liqueur to name a few.
Guests may opt for a center table to dine under JoJo’s signature glittering disco ball as bright pink neon clouds ‘drip’ from the ceiling, grab a seat at the Pastry Bar and enjoy a swing-out stool while watching JoJo’s chocolatiers dip gourmet treats, or stop by the walk-up window for treats on the go.
Learn more at www.jojosshakebar.com.
A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin’ wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney 🙂 Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. A firm believer in the Power of Pixie Dust, she is the owner of The Disney Driven Life – A Community for Neurotic Disney People & a d.i.y. crafty blog, Carousel of Projects – create~inspire~share.