National Geographic has some exciting products to help commemorate Earth Day! Every National Geographic product purchase helps support the global nonprofit National Geographic Society in its work to protect and illuminate our world through exploration, research, and education. To learn more, visit natgeo.com/info.
adidas TERREX has begun a multi-season collaboration with National Geographic featuring high-performance outdoor wear. The inaugural hiking collection is built to celebrate the role of photography in the culture of outdoor sport. Designers at adidas TERREX combed the National Geographic photography archives of stunning stills of some of the most remote yet moving locations on earth, integrated in unique all-over prints. All pieces are unified by the iconic yellow frame synonymous with National Geographic. The product will be available exclusively to adiClub members as part of Member’s Week on adidas.com beginning April 27.
Pieces from the National Geographic adidas TERREX collection include:
- RAIN.RDY Jacket
- Long Sleeve Shirt
- TERREX SWIFT R3 GTX X NATGEO
Last month, National Geographic teamed up with sneaker brand Cariuma for a lively line of footwear including the Peace Lily Green Canvas and Peace Lily Purple Canvas designs.
More products to celebrate Earth Day:
- Bracelet Collection by Lokai, to wear your Earth Day spirit.
- Binoculars by Explore Scientific, to get the best close-ups of the world around us.
- Weird but True Puzzle by Buffalo Games, to discover all the “weird” but beautiful parts of our planet.
Plus, National Geographic recently debuted its spring line of lifestyle apparel and accessories themed to one of Earth’s most majestic creatures: the elephant. Celebrating the upcoming four-part series “Secrets of the Elephants,” the collection features stunning imagery inspired by elephants and their surrounding habitats. New products include: Elephants Striped T-Shirt for Adults, Elephant Tote Bag, Limited Release Elephant Collectible Pin, and snuggly Elephant Plush, and more. Available now on shopNatGeo.com and at select stores at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort.
Young explorers will enjoy books from National Geographic Kids:
- Water! Why Every Drop Counts and How You Can Start Making Waves to Protect It
- Little Kids First Big Book of the World
Kids with varying interests will have plenty to discover and explore with the below STEM kits and toys:
- Earth Science Kit by Blue Marble
- Ultimate Rock, Mineral & Fossil Activity Set by Blue Marble
- Kids Explorer Set by Just Play
- Vet Set – Sea Otter by Just Play
- Tub of Figures – Wildlife, Ocean, Dino by Just Play
A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin’ wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney 🙂 Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. A firm believer in the Power of Pixie Dust, she is the owner of The Disney Driven Life – A Community for Neurotic Disney People & a d.i.y. crafty blog, Carousel of Projects – create~inspire~share.