West and Central Florida’s favorite tavern celebrates spring with exciting new plates featuring lighter proteins such as fresh seafood and healthier preparations including curing, sauteing, and roasting instead of frying. While classic tavern dishes elevated with creative sides are still the mainstay of Marlow’s Tavern, seasonal dishes are always worth an extra visit to see what’s new.
Executive chef, CEO and co-founder John Metz strives to see where he and his team can improve with each menu. “I love seeing how we can top our last season, just small changes or upgrades to our ingredients and sourcing locally when possible,” he says. “We are excited to offer lighter, healthier dishes for guests to enjoy during the warm weather season.”
Marlow’s Tavern’s new spring menu is full of new plates that feel light and bright. Plus, many gluten-free options and hearty salads are on the menu along with the popular center-cut filet that always satisfies cravings.
New items are available now and include:
- Salmon Potato Pancake – house-cured gravlax, horseradish cream, pickled red onion, chopped egg and crisp potato latke
- Thai Shrimp Salad – rice noodles, napa cabbage, carrot, zucchini, fresh herbs, Thai chili vinaigrette and peanuts
- Crab Louie – lump crab, hard-boiled egg, green goddess, asparagus, French green beans, grape tomato, radish, avocado and lemon
- Grilled Center-Cut Filet – crisp potato pancake, tiny asparagus and red wine shallot demi
- Scallion-Crusted Trigger Fish – basmati fried rice, Kung Pao green beans and Thai sweet chili sauce
- Infamous Fish Tacos – blackened sea bass, red cabbage and jicama slaw, black bean corn salsa, smoked chili cream and warm corn tortillas
- Chocolate Pot de Crème – whipped cream and chocolate chip cookie
- Warm Berry Crumble – blueberry, strawberry, buttery crust, hazelnut crumble and crème anglaise
Marlow’s Tavern is open daily for lunch and dinner, weekday happy hour, and Sunday brunch and supper. For more information and to sign up as an Insider, visit marlowstavern.com. Stay social @MarlowsFlorida on Facebook and Instagram
About Marlow’s Tavern
Marlow’s Tavern was established in 2004 with the opening of its first location in Alpharetta, Georgia, and has continued to grow over the years, adding many Atlanta-area restaurants, as well as locations throughout Orlando and Tampa, Florida. John C. Metz, executive chef, CEO, and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern, was named an “Atlanta Most Admired CEO” by Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2020. In 2018, the Georgia Restaurant Association named Marlow’s Tavern one of the Restaurant Neighbor Award winners. Each neighborhood restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, offering guests classic American tavern fare with an upscale twist.
Marlow’s Waterford Lakes
547 N. Alafaya Trail, Orlando, FL 32828, 407.757.0606
352 Mike Roberto Way, Oviedo, FL 32765, 407.542.1475
Marlow’s Lee Vista
6889 Eagle Watch Drive, Orlando, FL 32822, 407.985.2381
13134 N Dale Mabry Hwy., Tampa, FL 33618, 813.513.8899
A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin’ wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney 🙂 Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. A firm believer in the Power of Pixie Dust, she is the owner of The Disney Driven Life – A Community for Neurotic Disney People & a d.i.y. crafty blog, Carousel of Projects – create~inspire~share.