Summer is right around the corner, and right now, Florida residents can take advantage of great value and plenty of Disney thrills at Walt Disney World theme parks with the new Florida Resident Disney Summer Magic Ticket*. Beginning May 16, 2023, Florida residents can purchase a 4-day ticket for $58 per day plus tax ($229 total plus tax) or a 3-day ticket for $70 per day plus tax ($209 total plus tax). Tickets are valid through September 29, 2023 (subject to blockout dates from May 26 to May 29, July 1 to July 4 and September 1 to September 4, 2023). To learn more about the Disney Summer Magic Ticket, visit DisneyWorld.com/SummerMagic.
Time to Celebrate #AlltheDisneyThrills
Florida residents can make this summer extra special when they visit a Walt Disney World theme park with friends and loved ones. Each of the four theme parks offers thrills for every age and interest, including:
At Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park:
- Set out on a thrilling whitewater adventure through a lush jungle in the heart of Asia on Kali River Rapids or ride on the back of a banshee on Avatar Flight of Passage.
- At Festival of the Lion King, delight in a larger-than-life show filled with songs, pageantry and puppetry celebrating the classic movie, “The Lion King.”
- Gaze upon gorgeous topiaries during the EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival happening now through July 5. Or savor delicious delights at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE® beginning July 27.
- Enjoy thrills on Test Track Presented by Chevrolet or embark on a zany food-inspired caper aboard Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure.
At Magic Kingdom Park:
- Thrill to the speed and excitement of the now-open TRON Lightcycle / Run Presented by Enterprise.
- Join in the celebration as the beloved nighttime spectacular Happily Ever After Presented by Pandora dazzles audiences with incredible fireworks nightly over Cinderella Castle and new projections on Main Street U.S.A.
At Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Dig into barbecue-inspired fare served family-style as Andy’s backyard welcomes new honorary toys to the newly opened Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Toy Story Land.
- Be immersed in the mesmerizing, dream-like storytelling of Fantasmic!, an incredible spectacle that combines amazing effects with timeless Disney songs for an unforgettable evening.
Florida Resident Disney Resort Hotel Room Offer
Florida residents can also experience the magic of Disney and save up to 30% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels valid for stays most nights July 11 through September 28, 2023**. To learn more about this offer, visit DisneyWorld.com/FLSave.
Immersing guests in magic and wonder, themed hotels across the Disney Resorts Collection are ready to welcome visitors with special benefits including 30-minute early entry into any theme park every day (valid theme park admission, theme park reservation and Resort ID required) and complimentary transportation to popular destinations throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
To learn more about Walt Disney World Resort, visit DisneyParksBlog.com.
*Disney Summer Magic Tickets are valid for one theme park per day. Proof of Florida residency required. To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid admission for the same park on the same date are required for guests ages 3 and up. Reservations are required for each day of your visit. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.
**The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Length of stay requirements may apply. Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Florida resident pays for the same room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. Advance reservations required. Proof of Florida residency required at check-in. Valid admission and a theme park reservation are required to enjoy theme parks and special events and are not included in this offer.
A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin’ wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney 🙂 Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. A firm believer in the Power of Pixie Dust, she is the owner of The Disney Driven Life – A Community for Neurotic Disney People & a d.i.y. crafty blog, Carousel of Projects – create~inspire~share.