disclosure: I was sent a copy of TROLLS BAND TOGETHER Sing-Along Edition in order to facilitate this review. All opinions are of the author. No other compensation was received. This post may contain affiliate links, meaning I get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
TROLLS BAND TOGETHER was one of my family’s favorite holiday movies last year. The fun, colorful scenes and familiar music was enough to keep us laughing the whole way home from the theater. Now, you can bring TROLLS BAND TOGETHER Sing-Along Edition home on Digital, 4K UHD, Blu-rayTM and DVD from Universal Pictures Home Entertainment. We could not be more excited about this and couldn’t wait to jump in and check out the bonus features!
If you have not seen TROLLS BAND TOGETHER yet, check out our spoiler free review here 🙂
TROLLS BAND TOGETHER Sing-Along Edition highlights a spectacular soundtrack of original and classic songs, presents over an hour of fantas-amazing bonus content, including a brand-new original short “It Takes Three,” character drawing tutorials, deleted scenes, and behind-the-scenes features with the cast and crew including *NSYNC’s reunion for the first time in 20 years.
There are SO MANY bonus features available for TROLLS BAND TOGETHER. The exclusive bonus features on 4K Uhd, Blu-Ray, DVD And Digital add so much more to this movie. Check out what is available:
- SING-ALONG VERSION
- IT TAKES THREE – In this original short, Poppy, Viva, and Tiny Diamond get sucked into the Hustle-verse, only to discover that it is devoid of hustle. The trio decides to sing their way out hopefully generating enough harmony to re-ignite the Hustle-verse and escape.
- DELETED SCENES – With intro by Head of Story Colin Jack
- WALL CLIMB – BROKEN TOOTH
- BRIDGET GRISTLE HONEYMOON
- CRIMP AND TINY ROMANCE
- FUN IN THE RECORDING BOOTH
- HI, HI, HI – Join *NSYNC in the studio as they reunite for the first time in 20 years to record an all-new song for TROLLS BAND TOGETHER.
- BUILDING THE BAND – The band is coming back together for another volume of Trolls based fun! Meet the new characters and the cast members behind them and catch up with your returning favorites!
- VELVET AND VENEER
- BRIDGET AND KING GRISTLE
- TINY DIAMOND
- TOGETHER AGAIN – Learn the backstory behind *NSYNC’s involvement in TROLLS BAND TOGETHER and how their Troll personas came to life.
- ANIMATING TROLLS – In this BTS piece, filmmakers and crew dive deep into their animation process to show how the unique locations and textures of the film were created.
- HOW TO DRAW – Step into the BroZone green room with story artist Wendy Sullivan and learn how to draw your own BroZone album cover featuring John Dory, Spruce, Clay, Floyd, and of course, Baby Branch! Plus, we’ll learn how to draw Viva!
- BABY BRANCH
- JOHN DORY
- HOW TO: HUG TIME BRACELETS – Poppy and Viva LOVE their Hug Time Bracelets and now you can make your own! Follow the simple steps and let your artistic side shine with two different bracelet options that you can make for all your friends and family.
- FEATURE COMMENTARY – with Producer Gina Shay, Co-Director Tim Heitz, Head of Story Colin Jack, Production Designer Ruben Perez Reynoso and Visual Effects Supervisor Marc J. Scott
These bonus features really enhance this already great movie. We did watch the sing-along version so we could sing along with all the songs. It’s funny how you *think* you know the lyrics to the music you used to listen to! I always find the deleted scenes helpful for filling in the story line gaps. The “It Takes Three” short expands the “Hustle” scene, but really does not have much of a story. I actually thought I might be watching a deleted scene. Fun in the Recording Booth is definitely worth the 3 minute watch. It’s fun watching the voice cast putting their spin on the animated characters. The how to draw features are always fun, especially if you have a movie night planned. They are great to use pre-movie to keep kids entertained.
Overall, even after so many spin off series and two other films, Trolls still have it. Are you planning a movie night? Use these activity sheets for even more fantasamazing fun!
Looking for more Trolls Band Together fun? Check out these holiday activity sheets, too!
A Disney blooded, crafty, fun-lovin’ wife/mom/organizer/planner, etc who is obsessed with all things Disney 🙂 Maria grew up with the Magic Kingdom and has loved watching WDW evolve into what it is today. A firm believer in the Power of Pixie Dust, she is the owner of The Disney Driven Life – A Community for Neurotic Disney People & a d.i.y. crafty blog, Carousel of Projects – create~inspire~share.